Why do BLACK WOMEN and MEN CHOOSE PLAIN JANE/JIM HOMELY LOOKING WHITE PEOPLE when dating

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I seen better looking black people date down too.

Its a self esteem thing
4-BA9-BE09-1162-4-DAC-AE6-E-0816-C5-FFAA7-C.jpg

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
You see this happen in the dating scene because there is a racial construct established in society with whites being placed at the top and blacks being placed at the bottom.

The best way to explain it is if you treat it like a currency. Not all currencies hold the same weight in value, with certain currencies being percieved as either being higher in value or lower.

For example:

Take a pound and put it against the dollar. The person with that pound (£1) will end up receiving more dollars ($1.23) then they had with the pound as the perception is greater in value. Now take a dollar ($1) and put it up against the pound and you'll be getting less then what you had with the dollar (£0.81)

The same applies to race. Because whites are seen as better/more value they can date out and get more then what they could if they dated other white people (date a person of colour who is more attractive, has money, higher status to themselves).
whereas a black person who has these traits (attractive looking, money, status etc) and dates out more times then not will end up with a white person (or non-black) that's there equal or equally yoked
Think of the old average/ugly looking white dudes who date asian/black women that's half his age, slim and attractive. (we've all seen it) :francis: They have the percieved weight/value to do this which they could never do with white women.. or think of serena williams who married a white men who according to the internet has only 10% of her wealth or the guy from Ghost who is married to the most average looking of white women when he could have attracted a black woman who had twice the looks compared to his wife.

:francis:

It's all around us and i see it on a daily basis... not just with whites but with other groups too. It's why i never get the hype with interracial dating because more times then not when we date out we usually datte down and we do this because unfortunately we ourselves believe (whether conciously or sub-conciously) in this racial construct.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I seen better looking black people date down too.

Its a self esteem thing

:jbhmm:

Dive deeper into this. Interesting take.

Because wouldn't it be insecure if these men were trying to get with an IG model to impress their friends? instead of being with someone who they actually appreciate? There could be some soft of solid connection there.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Stop lying ain’t nobody bragging about smashing no fat white woman. You dude make up the most goofy shyt possible.

:russ: You weird muthafukkas I swear, I was there when nikkas was bragging on running trains on those fat wiggers in middle school

But you know everything though :hubie:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
You see this happen in the dating scene because there is a racial construct established in society with whites being placed at the top and blacks being placed at the bottom.

The best way to explain it is if you treat it like a currency. Not all currencies hold the same weight in value, with certain currencies being percieved as either being higher in value or lower.

For example:

Take a pound and put it against the dollar. The person with that pound (£1) will end up receiving more dollars ($1.23) then they had with the pound as the perception is greater in value. Now take a dollar ($1) and put it up against the pound and you'll be getting less then what you had with the dollar (£0.81)

The same applies to race. Because whites are seen as better/more value they can date out and get more then what they could if they dated other white people (date a person of colour who is more attractive, has money, higher status to themselves).
whereas a black person who has these traits (attractive looking, money, status etc) and dates out more times then not will end up with a white person (or non-black) that's not there equal/equally yoked
Think of the old average/ugly looking white dudes who date asian/black women that half his age, slim and attractive. (we've all seen it) :francis: They have the percieved weight/value to do this which they could never do with white women.. or think of serena williams who married a men who according to the internet has only 10% of her wealth or the guy from Ghost who is married to the most average looking of white women when he could have attracted a black woman who had twice the looks compared his wife.

:francis:

It's all around us and i see it on a daily basis... not just with whites but with other groups too. It's why i never get the hype with interracial dating because more times then not we're usually dating down to what we could get.
:patrice:I used to think this way, but as I examined it more, I really think it may be a sexual fetish for black people to fukk homely cacs.

Black men wanna fukk cornfed corny Nebraska looking White Chicks:manny:

And black women wanna fukk dorkey lame cacs.:yeshrug:

The total opposite of what we look for in mates of our own race:ld:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Op dumbass says choose as if blacks people have a choice. You think the breh dating that average white woman can easily swap her for some supermodel pawg? fukking idiot

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Ghost, along with boris, tank are considered cream of the crop black men

This women is a solid 7 meaning "average"
Do you think you can bag her? :usure:
You're picking as tho you see regular ghosts out there bagging regular white women, when we all know, and this just isn't up for debate, the cream of the crop are dating the cream of the crop black women.

Your average white woman, is with an average breh who is usually dusty and driving her car, and using her credit. :yawn:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
this is a plain jane to you?:comeon: she has a strong jawline but calling her ugly or plain is far fetched. she looks like a chick that would be with jesse james.
new-york-ny-august-20-2019-omari-hardwick-and-jennifer-pfautch-attends-starz-power-season-6-premiere-at-madison-square-garden-WAHYPY.jpg

c35f4175ceea92d733813331207f9586.jpg
:hhh: You serious bruh? She has improved ever so slightly from that 80s punk rock look she was rockin, but she’s still below average....way below this brother. I wouldn’t even half glance at this broad and I’m below average myself:russ:

Edit: why her nipples in her armpit, tho

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Do you think you can bag her? :usure:
You're picking as tho you see regular ghosts out there bagging regular white women, when we all know, and this just isn't up for debate, the cream of the crop are dating the cream of the crop black women.

Your average white woman, is with an average breh who is usually dusty and driving her car, and using her credit. :yawn:

Of course I could...is that a trick question:heh:

I'm renting property out to a breh right down who is with a super overweight white women..I see it all the time :manny: