Why do BLACK WOMEN and MEN CHOOSE PLAIN JANE/JIM HOMELY LOOKING WHITE PEOPLE when dating

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is more complicated than u think.

First off blacks are stereotyped by the worst elements of our race which are made the most visible. So everybody draws attention to poor hood blk dudes and blk chicks doing ignorant shyt like parading around nasty ass hard-faced white bytches like they’re queens or bragging about sucking wrinkly old white nuts.

Meanwhile these types are tricking off white leftovers or self-haters.

Most who date out will still be taking some form of an L b/c blks on average look better than other ethnic groups. Yes white trolls posing as blk posters here...I said it.

Blks look, smell, age, move better than others. So anything outside of our race will be an L of some sort regardless even if u not a self-hater.

All that having been said, a lot of IR daters actually aren’t that better looking than their counterparts other than the extreme cases.

Also honestly I think it’s the whites who actually end up with worse looking partners whether they date interracially or not. Whites due to white supremacy have this uncanny ability to overhype their mates to make them seem like they are more than what they are.
Essentially what I’ve said time and time again, it’s whites literally lying until it’s true. I’ve seen whites go NUTS over completely mediocre white people, claiming they are gorgeous...and they actually look like shyt.

Whites do this all the time when it comes to dating and IR dating. I’ve seen whites date somebody and literally try to MAKE u agree with them...but they be running around with some of the ugliest people—in spite of their money and power.

I actually think blks have higher physical standards in mates than whites do. I think that’s actually part of the dating issue between blk men and women today. Everybody in our race wants dymes. Whites will settle with 5s and use white hype to turn them into 10s. See any white male or female celebrity for reference.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Honestly why are some of yall concerned about who the next person is dating...what is the point? Serious question
Nobody is concerned about anyone you idiot, this a broad fukking question.

Thanks for the bump, and continued bumps if you got anything more to post

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
:russ: You weird muthafukkas I swear, I was there when nikkas was bragging on running trains on those fat wiggers in middle school

But you know everything though :hubie:
In middle school nikkas will brag about getting their dikk wet with ANY girl.

That's really what you're using to back up this lame narrative?

:mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:russ: You weird muthafukkas I swear, I was there when nikkas was bragging on running trains on those fat wiggers in middle school

But you know everything though :hubie:
That's literally what nikkas do in general to any girl

It's silly to use this to fallback on. When those same mfs will brag on smashing any black, Asian etc. Chick

Last edited:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Down south, it’s the whales or the witch face looking ones ( big nose , pimples ) white women. At this point , I would be pleasantly surprised if I see more brothers with even the basic ones .

There are exceptions of course, mainly near college towns . You will always have the athletes with the “better” looking white girls. Of course they only there for clout and to get a taste while they are away from their white family .

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
In middle school nikkas will brag about getting their dikk wet with ANY girl.

That's really what you're using to back up this lame narrative?

:mjlol:

nikka was the last time I was in a mixed/non all black environment all the way up until college :pachaha:

But I’ve seen grown ass dudes still chasing after overweight whales, but keep lying to your lame ass self that they ain’t bragging :umad:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
That's literally what nikkas do in general to any girl

It's silly to fallback on. When those same mfs will brag on smashing any black, Asian etc. Chick

Nah. Went to all black high schools and it was night and day, the white girls would be sitting right there: “didn’t we fukk you last night tell em!”

Never seen sistas deal w/that nonsense

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:patrice: i don't date white girls but what's wrong w/this one? her clothes are a little baggy but that body is looking good, plus she looks like she takes care of herself

the dudes i see w/white women typically look like this

24FAT4-articleLarge.jpg

fatmona.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah. Went to all black high schools and it was night and day, the white girls would be sitting right there: “didn’t we fukk you last night tell em!”

Never seen sistas deal w/that nonsense
So you telling me the sistas let alone the more attractive ones didn't go through that ?:comeon:

If so, that's speaks volumes on them nikkas(they love fat white bytches:yeshrug:). I'm sure everyone here can confess to something different on how that's how athlete nikkas do that to chicks in general.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I've never seen a black dude with a fine white chick. They all look the same, no figure, average looks, pony tail, jogging pants, etc. Was at a small family reunion and one of the fams got a white wife, of course she was plain as hell.

This is honestly what I see too.

Even though people on this site always say that attractive high earning bm get with attractive WW, the only time I see that arrangement is when the bm is very wealthy—as an entertainer, athlete, etc—or the young bm and ww they are still in hs and college(which is a different dynamic because the ww are young and usually just having fun—they later end up settling with wm). Most people are average, so much date average looking people. And considering that a very small percentage of the black population are top earners, there is not a surplus of super attractive wealthy bm—even amongst the bm with degrees and corporate positions.

It could be regional, but I’ve lived in the Midwest, the east coast, and the south, across different states and travel often too, and among different socioeconomic areas, I never see a very attractive bm with an equally attractive ww. When I do see attractive bm with ww, the ww is usually not as attractive as he is.

We have to consider that what is attractive or “bad” seems to be very subjective when it comes to how Bm rate WW. There are multiple threads made on this site all the time on average looking WW where the WW is called bad and she’s almost always average looking... but my interpretation of average looking comes from living in mostly white places my whole life, where I got to see firsthand the type of WW that are considered attractive to whites and wm, And generally speaking the most attractive WW were the ones that always had plenty of options within their own race to secure top earning attractive or unattractive white men

Wm are the wealthiest men in this country, with the most power. and on average, even without a college degree make more than BM with a college degree. You mean to tell me that “bad” WW that are desired by their own, and have plenty of options from her own men, will bypass her pool of more successful wealthier WM that desire her for other men?

Unless he’s super wealthy. Nah. What typically happens, is average, or basic looking WW with decent bodies end up with corporate decent earning attractive bm. And below average, fat, or ugly white women end up with dusty bm. Of course there are outliers in every situation, but the narrative that the average attractive corporate bm that makes slightly above average salaries are with equally “bad” or very attractive WW is funny.

Last edited: