Why do BLACK WOMEN and MEN CHOOSE PLAIN JANE/JIM HOMELY LOOKING WHITE PEOPLE when dating

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2:15.

White women have a cheat code and they know it. It’s the result of 600 years of brainwashing on a global scale.

It’s why white women below a 5, have no problem hitting up top tier :mjgrin: nikkas like myself on dating apps with the confidence of 8 or 10.

I be looking at those hoes like :dwillhuh:

bytch you are 250, I purposely took a pic at the gym showing how ripped I am and letting it be known that I’m a gym rat and you still hit me up like you are Ole girl from Avengers movies.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

2:15.

White women have a cheat code and they know it. It’s the result of 600 years of brainwashing on a global scale.

It’s why white women below a 5, have no problem hitting up top tier
:mjgrin: nikkas like myself on dating apps with the confidence of 8 or 10.

I be looking at those hoes like :dwillhuh:

bytch you are 250, I purposely took a pic at the gym showing how ripped I am and letting it be known that I’m a gym rat and you still hit me up like you are Ole girl from Avengers movies.

That Chris rock joke falls flat, and aint that funny espescially now when fact is you have BW who will fukk any white men as you have BM who will fukk any WW.:russell:

@bolded, nikka please there was no brainwashing on nikkas to love Fat White bytches. Its simple white bytches assume they can lure a few nikkas due to whatever they can bring to the table(money.credit etc.
another thing is fat chicks including black ones do this, espescially as BM are known to appreciate "curvy" women.

Hence why you see fat Black Women, bytch and complain about BM and finding a good one, etc. Fat or big women in general(tho not all) see us as this. Due to the reception we have of liking "thick" women.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I rarely see attractive bw with wm, because they’re usually with bm, but in cases where The bw is very attractive the wm isn’t as attractive as she is. Attractive desirable wm are usually with WW. And come to think of it the few times I’ve seen attractive bw with wm, the women is usually mixed, or a bw that grew up around a lot of whites. It isn’t typical. I actually see way more cases of attractive bm with ww, than very attractive full bw with wm. The majority of bw and wm I’ve seen tend to be like I said, average or below average bw that bm overlook or don’t check for, with geeky looking Wm that ww aren’t checking for.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
huh

op talking about women choosing their sexual partners, you could say, is somewhat ironic, given that he fantasies about raping females

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Whenever I see a black woman with some basic nerdy Shaggy cosplaying looking White boy or bragging about some average looking Asian dude it always puzzles me because I don't see where the appeal is at...

I mean asian & white boys on average are basic looking, they all look the same to me, there's nothing distinctive about their looks compared to Black Men.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I rarely see attractive bw with wm, because they’re usually with bm, but in cases where The bw is very attractive the wm isn’t as attractive as she is. Attractive desirable wm are usually with WW. And come to think of it the few times I’ve seen attractive bw with wm, the women is usually mixed, or a bw that grew up around a lot of whites. It isn’t typical. I actually see way more cases of attractive bm with ww, than very attractive full bw with wm. The majority of bw and wm I’ve seen tend to be like I said, average or below average bw that bm overlook or don’t check for, with geeky looking Wm that ww aren’t checking for.
come to AZ and you'll see it

which is why its funny some BW will complain about BM here in the valley, when we see yall do the same thing:sas2:
plus I will say some of the BW that did get overlooked and dated out were because of their body type, they're to skinny for alot of nikka.

whereas their perfect to white men/Cacs, as they like that shyt. The Black women with the body types, Brehs like(thick/curvy body types) are usually with them(altho some are exceptions:mjpls:)

and what I described is by "full"/monoracial Black women.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Tired narrative that is pushed by so called pro black people.
Whites pretending to be black love to push it. As someone who has been involved with many shades of females....you guys need to put down the keyboard and go outside. Echo Chambers do not a smart person make.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Whenever I see a black woman with some basic nerdy Shaggy cosplaying looking White boy or bragging about some average looking Asian dude it always puzzles me because I don't see where the appeal is at...

I mean asian & white boys on average are basic looking, they all look the same to me, there's nothing distinctive about their looks compared to Black Men.
$$$. Women don't date primarily for looks.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
4-BA9-BE09-1162-4-DAC-AE6-E-0816-C5-FFAA7-C.jpg

That's a bad example lol. That's Omari's day one from when he was a struggling actor living out of his car. She was there when NO ONE was checking for this guy. she's the one who got him to take on the role of Ghost in Power.

TBH most people date what they have access to. From the corporate perspective, if u only see majority white women at work all the time eventually u get familiar with them. Dating black women means u gotta really try to step out comfort zone and that means going to different events and venues for attractive black women who have already have their guard up and u competing with dudes that, in their eyes, seem more exciting. Not that it won't happen it's just more work

It is what it is. I say love and let live