Why do BLACK WOMEN and MEN CHOOSE PLAIN JANE/JIM HOMELY LOOKING WHITE PEOPLE when dating

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: i don't date white girls but what's wrong w/this one? her clothes are a little baggy but that body is looking good, plus she looks like she takes care of herself

the dudes i see w/white women typically look like this

24FAT4-articleLarge.jpg

This is the c00ns "go to" response, actually when black men date white women they usually date down, the white women is Fat usually, or a white women that white men would never date

/thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
What’s with this narrative? Most people are average and end up with other average looking people regardless of race
Any answer other than this is a sign of autism. BUT if you were to say why dudes hype up fat women or fat white women specifically you would have a better point

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
maybe they are attractive to them?

or maybe they can't pull/put up with better looking people?

On the low, extremely attractive people of any race tend to be very high maintenance, to a level regular people don't want to or can't keep up with their demands. Sometimes it'll serve you better to choose the "7" that you enjoy hanging out with and can tolerate over the "10" that you can't stand and will probably just jump to the next best offer anyway. :yeshrug:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
:patrice:I don't know brehs, I don't think it has anything to do with "anything but black" or white pedestaling....

Remember when the coli was going crazy over this chick? It was pure lust
Milana-Vayntrub-2-160310.jpg

035884c369eb284814768228f4b8b89c--gordon-ramsay-who-cares.jpg
:ufdup:

Did you just call out our Nubian-white-Bae-Queen Milana??:whew:

She’s the epitome of beauty, feminism, intelligence, grace. Whether she was black or white, she’s still been bae-queen

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:rudy:i've seen dudes who played football/basketball brag about smashing fat white chicks, this was back in the 90's so I know they do it now

again, it's the pecking order...the white women that are seen as "undesirable" by white men throw it at black (now latino) men with reckless abandon..

the average dude is gonna smash if you just throw it at him :manny:

Stop lying ain’t nobody bragging about smashing no fat white woman. You dude make up the most goofy shyt possible.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
They aren't culturally african-american/black and vibe more with literally anything else

As long as they aren't on some self-hating/black bashing shyt I don't have an issue with it

Being in a relationship with someone that looks like you that you have zero in common with is a waste of time