Why do BLACK WOMEN and MEN CHOOSE PLAIN JANE/JIM HOMELY LOOKING WHITE PEOPLE when dating

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
This is honestly what I see too.

Even though people on this site always say that attractive high earning bm get with attractive WW, the only time I see that arrangement is when the bm is very wealthy—as an entertainer, athlete, etc—or the young bm and ww they are still in hs and college(which is a different dynamic because the ww are young and usually just having fun—they later end up settling with wm). Most people are average, so much date average looking people. And considering that a very small percentage of the black population are top earners, there is not a surplus of super attractive wealthy bm—even amongst the bm with degrees and corporate positions.

It could be regional, but I’ve lived in the Midwest, the east coast, and the south, across different states and travel often too, and among different socioeconomic areas, I never see a very attractive bm with an equally attractive ww. When I do see attractive bm with ww, the ww is usually not as attractive as he is.

We have to consider that what is attractive or “bad” seems to be very subjective when it comes to how Bm rate WW. There are multiple threads made on this site all the time on average looking WW where the WW is called bad and she’s almost always average looking... but my interpretation of average looking comes from living in mostly white places my whole life, where I got to see firsthand the type of WW that are considered attractive to whites and wm, And generally speaking the most attractive WW were the ones that always had plenty of options within their own race to secure top earning attractive or unattractive white men

Wm are the wealthiest men in this country, with the most power. and on average, even without a college degree make more than BM with a college degree. You mean to tell me that “bad” WW that are desired by their own, and have plenty of options from her own men, will bypass her pool of more successful wealthier WM that desire her for other men?

Unless he’s super wealthy. Nah. What typically happens, is average, or basic looking WW with decent bodies end up with corporate decent earning attractive bm. And below average, fat, or ugly white women end up with dusty bm. Of course there are outliers in every situation, but the narrative that the average attractive corporate bm that makes slightly above average salaries are with equally “bad” or very attractive WW is funny.

^^This, in a very long-ass nutshell. I can think of maybe 2 Hollywood black males that had above average cac women....probably Eddie Murphy now and Seal (back in the day)....

Daps
:jbhmm:

Dive deeper into this. Interesting take.

Because wouldn't it be insecure if these men were trying to get with an IG model to impress their friends? instead of being with someone who they actually appreciate? There could be some soft of solid connection there.

I just think 4 5 6 white women kno (cause of self esteem issues and being beaten in our head for 400 years due to slavery Jim Crow) they can get better looking black men than white dudes. That why many say they only date black men cause that where they can eat at the highest. They can get white dudes but it’s not the ones they want a lot of times.

And a lot of those higher black dudes have shytted on black woman and only date a black woman who a 8 or 9. They would never settle for a 5 or 6 black woman like they would a pawg.

That why I say it’s self esteem issues with a lot of men and women.

As long as she White is there motto

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
fatmona.jpg

Let's be real. The black women who will want this nikka, he's not going to want. Which are the black equivalents of this whale of a beast. Either way this is as good as gonna get.:mjlol:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I have not made the transition to IR dating, but I am sure I will soon. I see some black women with white men I wouldn't be caught dead with, but more often than not, they are equal in the looks department.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Men: round soft faces; no chin long hair; very plain and basic in the face; built bigger than average white girls- curves, ass, mimicking thickness that we come to expect from black women, but they are treated like White anomalies
07-broad-city.w700.h700.jpg

Black Women: Nerdy big nose dweeb look; hard faced red neck look; Vlade Divac looking Europeans. Their bodies range from puny and scrawny, and overall body types that they wouldn't usually accept from black men
gilfoyle-s01e02.jpg

What is it about plain Cacs that attracts blacks:jbhmm:

It’s a convenience thing for both black men and white women. In most cases, they couldn’t get with the caliber of mate they wanted in their own race. So they seek an alternative.

I have found this is true for most black men/white couples I know.

It’s rare to find a black man/white woman couple where both are top tier in terms of dating and eligibility.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Black Men: round soft faces; no chin long hair; very plain and basic in the face; built bigger than average white girls- curves, ass, mimicking thickness that we come to expect from black women, but they are treated like White anomalies
07-broad-city.w700.h700.jpg

Black Women: Nerdy big nose dweeb look; hard faced red neck look; Vlade Divac looking Europeans. Their bodies range from puny and scrawny, and overall body types that they wouldn't usually accept from black men
gilfoyle-s01e02.jpg

What is it about plain Cacs that attracts blacks:jbhmm:
@Luken
as leader of the pawgset coalition, care to answer OP's question?:jbhmm:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This is honestly what I see too.

Even though people on this site always say that attractive high earning bm get with attractive WW, the only time I see that arrangement is when the bm is very wealthy—as an entertainer, athlete, etc—or the young bm and ww they are still in hs and college(which is a different dynamic because the ww are young and usually just having fun—they later end up settling with wm). Most people are average, so much date average looking people. And considering that a very small percentage of the black population are top earners, there is not a surplus of super attractive wealthy bm—even amongst the bm with degrees and corporate positions.

It could be regional, but I’ve lived in the Midwest, the east coast, and the south, across different states and travel often too, and among different socioeconomic areas, I never see a very attractive bm with an equally attractive ww. When I do see attractive bm with ww, the ww is usually not as attractive as he is.

We have to consider that what is attractive or “bad” seems to be very subjective when it comes to how Bm rate WW. There are multiple threads made on this site all the time on average looking WW where the WW is called bad and she’s almost always average looking... but my interpretation of average looking comes from living in mostly white places my whole life, where I got to see firsthand the type of WW that are considered attractive to whites and wm, And generally speaking the most attractive WW were the ones that always had plenty of options within their own race to secure top earning attractive or unattractive white men

Wm are the wealthiest men in this country, with the most power. and on average, even without a college degree make more than BM with a college degree. You mean to tell me that “bad” WW that are desired by their own, and have plenty of options from her own men, will bypass her pool of more successful wealthier WM that desire her for other men?

Unless he’s super wealthy. Nah. What typically happens, is average, or basic looking WW with decent bodies end up with corporate decent earning attractive bm. And below average, fat, or ugly white women end up with dusty bm. Of course there are outliers in every situation, but the narrative that the average attractive corporate bm that makes slightly above average salaries are with equally “bad” or very attractive WW is funny.

Quoted for truth.......PREACH!!!!!!!/THREAD

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I am quite certain she is not even black herself. At most, she is probably half...if that. I don't think she counts since this thread is talking about black women.
And here we go :mjlol:, next y'all gon start eliminating LS BW who swirl to hold the narrative

"This is about Darker skinned BW who swirl"

You don't even know if she is, besides her just being Lightskin.

Even so, nikkas can bring in Dark skinned. Monoracial BW if that will satisfy you:mjgrin: