Why do BLACK WOMEN and MEN CHOOSE PLAIN JANE/JIM HOMELY LOOKING WHITE PEOPLE when dating

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Average bruh

Witch face
Bangin body

exxxotica-chicago-2013-at-the-donald-e-stephens-convention-center-E36B5N.jpg

I guess strong face women have a history of holding men down but sometimes I think these guys like men deep down

Sistas just looking for a lick and are clueless on quality in the white community

But low-key there are a lot of nice little Becky's in these small towns hooking up with the few brothas dudes that live there and obviously the cream of the crop of our people can have their way with whoever they want

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Cause many swirlers suffer from low self esteem and being with anything white feels like they won something.

They have high standards for blacks but no standards for whites.

And in some cases take verbal racial abuse and still stay, based on low self esteem
I don't know about esteem bruh:patrice:

It seems more like a fetish, like wanting to fukk significantly older women

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Average bruh

Witch face
Fat ass

I guess strong face women have a history of holding men down.

Sistas just looking for a luck and are clueless in quality

But low-key there are a lot of nice little Becky's in these small towns hooking up with the few brothas dudes that live there and obviously the cream of the crop of our people can have their way with whoever they want
Hate it or not, She is a legend, no body can deny her that, she singlehandedly birthed the pawg movement

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
What’s with this narrative? Most people are average and end up with other average looking people regardless of race

This is the c00ns "go to" response, actually when black men date white women they usually date down, the white women is Fat usually, or a white women that white men would never date

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hate it or not, She is a legend, no body can deny her that, she singlehandedly birthed the pawg movement
You know what this chick May really be the reason beef brothers are dating these these brothas stop pulling these Gypsy face construction worker head white girls low key

:ohhh:

also because thick white girls are undervalued in the White community they just naturally gravitate to men who appreciate the body type.

We eating regardless

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
@Mowgli using Sarah Jay is a perfect example of black men's choice; busted face, slim waist, and an ass you can brace

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikkas love black features...on other races of women.:francis:
Average bruh

Witch face
Bangin body

I guess strong face women have a history of holding men down but sometimes I think these guys like men deep down

Sistas just looking for a lick and are clueless on quality in the white community

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli using Sarah Jay is a perfect example of black men's choice; busted face, slim waist, and an ass you can brace
Brothers go for any woman with a body type similar to a black woman's. Portions of the body below the waist are exaggerated and the waist is small.

The ethnic groups that shun thick girls meaning flat stomach small waist but thick thighs and or fat ass come over to us.

Sarah j is an extreme in terms of busted. This would be the baseline

427b52da19f53ccdba26798502bd7343.jpg

Last edited: