Why do BLACK WOMEN and MEN CHOOSE PLAIN JANE/JIM HOMELY LOOKING WHITE PEOPLE when dating

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
the dudes i see w/white women typically look like this

24FAT4-articleLarge.jpg
This is the c00ns "go to" response, actually when black men date white women they usually date down, the white women is Fay usually, or a white women that white men would never date
I've come to the conclusion this gotta be a regional thing that varies from city-to-city. I never see no in-shape non-dusty BM publicly involved with fat WW. The nikkas I see with fat WW are :flabbynsick: themselves.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I've come to the conclusion this gotta be a regional thing that varies from city-to-city. I never see no in-shape non-dusty BM publicly involved with fat WW. The nikkas I see with fat WW are :flabbynsick: themselves.

:rudy:i've seen dudes who played football/basketball brag about smashing fat white chicks, this was back in the 90's so I know they do it now

again, it's the pecking order...the white women that are seen as "undesirable" by white men throw it at black (now latino) men with reckless abandon..

the average dude is gonna smash if you just throw it at him :manny:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: another stupid ass dikk/p*ssy watching thread. OP probably jacks himself to sleep every night.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Tired narrative that is pushed by so called pro black people.
Its pushed by anti black racists too. To say in essence "you cant get with our best. They dont want yall"

It's been debunked several times over and yet it persists. If you're a man who has been told hes good looking and you're able to secure money and power you will obviously have a good looking partner from whatever race. The same can be said of black women minus the money and power part since most men in general dont care as long as a woman isnt in crippling debt.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They want something different :manny:
The few non-black women i fukk with, some of them im not all that attracted to but sometimes if it's available to you and you want some variety in your sex life you go for it.
  • The few whites i fukked... (like 2 or 3) i cant recall being attracted to either of them. It was just something to do.
  • Of the many latinas i fukked there were a couple that , again, i wasnt feeling them like that. It was just something to do and they were fun to be around. My Costa-Rican ex-girlfriend i was very attracted to. My Dominican jumpoff....not so much. My cuban jumpoff , yes. My mexican jumpoff ... my friends find her cute. She just "meh" to me. The other costa-rican chick i new york i fukk with is cute and most of my friends like her because she's cute and fine and they wanna smash her but to me she's just cool. I prefer the one in Costa-Rica

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Most people are going to end up with someone “average” whether inter or intraracial

I guess is your point that why even deal with the headache of interracial relationships unless you’re getting cream of the crop?
I wouldn't say that is where I'm going.

I think it's not about self hate, pedestals, or wanting something not black.

I really do think it is a fetish to want to fukk avarage cacs, like how bbws or matures is a fetish