Why do BLACK WOMEN and MEN CHOOSE PLAIN JANE/JIM HOMELY LOOKING WHITE PEOPLE when dating

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
very few white folks are attractive. most are plain or :flabbynsick:
...in America maybe

I don't pawg but if you ever go to Europe, Quebec, or New Brunswick alot of them are attractive and you'd be hard pressed to find an obese one.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
$$$. SOME Women don't date primarily for looks.
That may be true for some but I've seen certain types of black women (really good looking ones) go crazy over an average white / asian boy when they've could've gotten a black man who looked better & had money of his own.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
this generation of women is a different story(even the unattractive ones), not like back in your day.
:picard: Well damn. I'm only 38. :skip:

I know plenty of women younger than me. Not never has anybody said, 'Ooooh! This nikka look good af. :krs:' They have said, 'He's an accountant/ in IT. :youngsabo:'

That may be true for some but I've seen certain types of black women (really good looking ones) go crazy over an average white / asian boy when they've could've gotten a black man who looked better & had money of his own.
Black men have a number of cultural expectations that other men don't have. I don't mean y'all are esp difficult to ALL women. It's that, imo, men of any group who make a point to date and marry in group do so for very specific reasons. They want a woman who fits in with the fam, cooks culturally appropriate foods, does culturally appropriate dances, raises her children in the culturally appropriate manner etc, etc. That's a lot. Wm with bw don't have the same expectations bm have.

Daps
:picard: Well damn. I'm only 38. :skip:

I know plenty of women younger than me. Not never has anybody said, 'Ooooh! This nikka look good af. :krs:' They have said, 'He's an accountant/ in IT. :youngsabo:'

Black men have a number of cultural expectations that other men don't have. I don't mean y'all are esp difficult to ALL women. It's that, imo, men of any group who make a point to date and marry in group do so for very specific reasons. They want a woman who fits in with the fam, cooks culturally appropriate foods, does culturally appropriate dances, raises her children in the culturally appropriate manner etc, etc. That's a lot. Wm with bw don't have the same expectations bm have.

u 38

I thought u was like 25

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just black folks who date and marry whites, it's all non-whites who date and marry white people who mess with inferior cacs. It's probably worse with Asians because Asian women been on the wench tip longer and harder than black women. I've only noticed recently black women starting to fukk with cacs em masse. And that's only where I live.

But I think if you follow mainstream American culture, you'll notice that white folks are never dehumanized the way minorities are.:ohhh: I remember that movie Superbad and thinking to myself that the geek ass crackas in that movie are types who should have died virgins. :picard:But white folks are never denied anything. Especially when it comes to sex and romance. Whiteness always has value in Amerikkka even when it's worthless fat ugly stupid white folks because there will always be a non-white person who worships white people to fukk them.

Attractive black women who grow up being white identified usually in predominantly white suburban areas always end up with goofy ugly whiteboys. :hhh: But attractive black women from the burbs who end up with whiteboys usually ain't that thick like nikkas like anyway. Hood black girls just use ugly and old white men for tricking purposes from what I've seen. Hood black girls or ghetto minded black girls care more about looks and swag if money is not involved from my experience. A ghetto black chick will tell you to your face if you are ugly or if you're cute. :mjlol: Bougie reformed hood chicks who are college-educated and have good jobs end up with swagless goofy whiteboys too just like Tracy Morgan baby momma from the Last OG.

I've seen a few nikkas become like Eddie Griffin from Undercover Brother and go from having every pair of J's to wearing nothing but dress shirts, khakis and hard shoes everyday after wifing up a slim white chick from an upper middle class family. But it's usually the opposite. A average yet kinda thick or sloppy thick white chick thinking she's black just because her man is black.

Last edited:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
And those black men will go crazy with an average Asian/nonbw with a fake ass the cypher is complete.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
That's a bad example lol. That's Omari's day one from when he was a struggling actor living out of his car. She was there when NO ONE was checking for this guy. she's the one who got him to take on the role of Ghost in Power.

TBH most people date what they have access to. From the corporate perspective, if u only see majority white women at work all the time eventually u get familiar with them. Dating black women means u gotta really try to step out comfort zone and that means going to different events and venues for attractive black women who have already have their guard up and u competing with dudes that, in their eyes, seem more exciting. Not that it won't happen it's just more work

It is what it is. I say love and let live

That means nothing that she’s his day one. Plenty of aspiring actors/comedians/etc....had black girlfriends even wife bust their ass/believed them and then switched up on them when money started flowing. She is not anymore entitled to loyalty then these women. She is ugly, and she would not be getting the passes that she is getting on this site had she been black. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is cheating on her and just putting on airs of their relationship being solid to prove a point because he feels judged for being with a ww and a manly one at that. Most people in entertainment are scumbags, looking for their next upgrade. I presume all celeb relationships have an expiration date, its an extremely superficial world.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Ghost, along with boris, tank are considered cream of the crop black men

This women is a solid 7 meaning "average"

She is not average. Her face looks like a man... I seen far more attractive BW on here nitpicked for a lot less. If I a had a dollar for the number of times I have heard a black woman be called a man but she is average. :mjlol::mjlol:

Like OP said whites get rated on a bell curve. Dudes don’t want admit that he scraped the barrel of looks for this chick and have to create all these narratives to justify it.

Ya?

Banned
Daps

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
That means nothing that she’s his day one. Plenty of aspiring actors/comedians/etc....had black girlfriends even wife bust their ass/believed them and then switched up on them when money started flowing. She is not anymore entitled to loyalty then these women. She is ugly, and she would not be getting the passes that she is getting on this site had she been black. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is cheating on her and just putting on airs of their relationship being solid to prove a point because he feels judged for being with a ww and a manly one at that. Most people in entertainment are scumbags, looking for their next upgrade. I presume all celeb relationships have an expiration date, its an extremely superficial world.

It's just a bad example for the narrative. For a white lady she's ok. Not horrible not amazing. He could have moved on but he didn't. That's saying something. Saying guys like him pick average white women just cause is not true. Possible cheating is just speculation to help some of yall sleep at night.

If this narrative is so strong then explain Jessie Williams moving on to Minka Kelly.