Who you wifin?? Rich alpha woman or traditional woman w/ no job?

Alpha woman or throwback traditional woman ?

• Rich Alpha woman

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Traditional Housewife

Votes: 68 68.7%

• Total voters

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
The rich alpha woman is a lawyer she makes 500k a year. She works 80 hours a week. She doesn’t really value affection as much. She’s not particularly nurturing. She orders all her meals from a service. Doesn’t really have time to cook. She doesn’t believe in gender roles and isn’t about all that submission talk. She’s opinionated.

The traditional woman is ready to be a housewife. She wants to submit. She will cook and clean. She will make all 3 of your meals a day. She wants to raise all your kids. She’s agreeable, shy, quiet.

We’ll say looks are even. Who you picking and why:jbhmm:
The rich woman sign a prenup? Cuz I’m trynna take half

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Traditional woman can lock in and stay on point. No unneeded struggle. House good, kids good, matter fact she can work part-time as long as she wanna share the house duties. Let her work a good part time or sumn so she can help build the bank and keep the kids straight. She don't need to be shy and quiet.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Give me a reasonable woman with qualities of both that enables me to continue to be a reasonable man :yeshrug:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
@Sugarbush

Yeah quick Google search and Jill seem more like the alpha woman type despite her traditional image/ facade.

Divorced multiple times. Ex husband claimed she was manipulative and controlling. And that there are no men around in Jill's family. They basically run them off.
I believe she also is a cheater iirc

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The tradish baditch.

A clean, quiet home with orderly children is worth a million dollars a year.

Plus 3 meals a day...

This allows me to grind at work and bring home even more money than I already do..

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Alpha woman, would love to have a woman pay my bills while I enjoy my home life