Who you wifin?? Rich alpha woman or traditional woman w/ no job?

Alpha woman or throwback traditional woman ?

• Rich Alpha woman

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Traditional Housewife

Votes: 68 68.7%

• Total voters

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I’ve dated the first option, in three professions. Investment Banker, Lawyer, and a Regional Marketing Director. Hands down most shallow and superficial people I’ve ever met. Ultimately ended up married to a doctor who makes good money but doesn’t care about it further than a stones throw since her value system doesn’t revolve around it. :blessed:

If you’re a traditional man, or even just someone that values substantive relationships, you can’t have a long term relationship with someone like that, and if you value yourself and your time and resources you’ll eventually find some way to leave.

But if all you care about is taking trips driving cars and wearing clothes a woman bought you, you’ll be good. I would think most self sufficient men would prefer to spend their time with someone they like being around and who likes being around them, rather than being treated dispassionately and occasionally given trinkets.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I didnt want to skew the results. But hypothetically, if this was based on real life :mjgrin: the traditional woman has the phatty. Like ‘is that a bbl’ level. The rich woman is prettier. A1 face and avg body ….:jbhmm:

200w.gif

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both dangerous.

Marrying a lawyer is already crazy.

Then again, marrying a stay at home housewife will fukk you up in alimony...

Im marrying the housewife with a prenup if i have to marry one.

But honestly I'm GMB

broller

Veteran
Daps
The rich alpha woman is a lawyer she makes 500k a year. She works 80 hours a week. She doesn’t really value affection as much. She’s not particularly nurturing. She orders all her meals from a service. Doesn’t really have time to cook. She doesn’t believe in gender roles and isn’t about all that submission talk. She’s opinionated.

The traditional woman is ready to be a housewife. She wants to submit. She will cook and clean. She will make all 3 of your meals a day. She wants to raise all your kids. She’s agreeable, shy, quiet.

We’ll say looks are even. Who you picking and why:jbhmm:

For sure the latter. The goal would be for me to be able to provide enough to manage our lifestyle

The first woman might as well be a man.