Who you wifin?? Rich alpha woman or traditional woman w/ no job?

Alpha woman or throwback traditional woman ?

• Rich Alpha woman

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Traditional Housewife

Votes: 68 68.7%

• Total voters

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Traditional. Too many brehs want to be wives so I can see that option winning though. :mjlol:
0b783e61f5da160d865bad8ab95365b88d5ceddcca5a86e3481eb54a5ab99001.jpg

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry: This ain’t a thread it’s therapy…expound for the brethren who may not know
Man.....
Constant bickering about money
Her acting like her job is way more important than mine
She made more money than me but still felt I should pay for everything
Constant feeling of entitlement
I can go on and on.... personally wasn't worth the headache for me at all breh. I always thought that's what I wanted in a female till I had it lol

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Neither. I prefer someone who is flexible, contribute financially to some extent, but also doesn't mind doing traditional things as well...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you have at least one child, in every major city other than NYC, San Francisco and Los Angeles, having a stay at home spouse or at most working part-time, makes more sense than having two people working full time because of the cost of child-care.
It ain’t about the cost of child care…it’s about…actual…childcare lol

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If you have at least one child, in every major city other than NYC, San Francisco and Los Angeles, having a stay at home spouse or at most working part-time, makes more sense than having two people working full time because of the cost of child-care.

No. It’s simple math bruh. As expensive as childcare/daycare is it does not compare to the cost of a whole ass work salary.

Like yea teachers are underpaid ….but they make a hell of a lot more than the 10-20k you spend on childcare

Traveler

All Star
Daps
No. It’s simple math bruh. As expensive as childcare/daycare is it does not compare to the cost of a whole ass work salary.

Like yea teachers are underpaid ….but they make a hell of a lot more than the 10-20k you spend on childcare
It ain't even the money. Its about raising my kids with their mom in the house making sure they are taught the same value system we have. You can't substiute a stay at home mom,, its best for raising kids.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why are so many of us obsessed with this traditional woman role

Why can't it ever be a balance, I never want a woman without a backbone

Ready to attend to my every whim
Why do so many of us believe a traditional woman is automatically without a backbone?
No that’s not what I meant :comeon: nikkas don’t wanna deal with alpha women because they are more demanding but what it comes down to is respect
And which one of these hypothetical women would be more likely to give respect? On top of that, this particular alpha woman brings nothing of quality to the relationship.