Who you wifin?? Rich alpha woman or traditional woman w/ no job?

Alpha woman or throwback traditional woman ?

• Rich Alpha woman

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Traditional Housewife

Votes: 68 68.7%

• Total voters

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:heh: But that is what most women want regardless of their status. “Alpha” women don’t even really exist in my world. But these pods got y’all heads so fukked up that y’all think women that make good money and can take care of themselves don’t have a need for men and are alphas. Automatically thinking that way makes y’all some beta ass nikkas and maybe that is the true reason y’all can’t handle women that can take care of themselves.

Exactly. It's like brehs in here "don't feel like a man" unless the woman is unemployed or works as a cashier. It's odd

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm with a WANNA BE Alpha Boss Chick now, bout to charge her to the game....very superficial, not of substance.....fake it til you make it type......fake christian...all that BS.....
I'd prefer a traditional woman, and got some possible options BUT there's one who's been on me and I keep bumping into this woman, she's a solid 7, no kids, in the entertainment industry and a govt official....she's a REAL BOSS chick...I'm willing to give it a spin, she's definitly sent out choosing signs....but this last fake boss b has put a bad taste in my mouth, and I think I rather HAVE a traditional one BUT I'mma see what that mouf and kewchie do b4 I make my decision.....:steviej:

Do they have their own companies and employees? People who call themselves a boss but still work under somebody else is funny.

And being a boss don't mean anything if you incompetent.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You sound like a male LSA poster. I envisioned you typing that with one hand while applying lip gloss with the other :mjlol:

It’s amazing to me how people like you lack basic comprehension skills.

Having a career as a woman does not make a woman a “alpha woman” An alpha woman is just a term to designate a woman with a specific set of personality traits. It’s a woman that wants to take on the role of the male in society rather than the traditional woman. If a woman wants a dominant man that will provide leadership then by definition she is not an alpha woman.

Saying these women don’t exist at all just makes you look like a homosexual or that low brow friend that those same women keep around.
:russ: at the tone of this response but I'm the one that is sassy???

And to the bolded try reading the thread, that ain't most of these brehs definition at all. And I'm not saying you are wrong.

And I'm not sure why some of you have to lean on attempting to call someone gay when they have a different viewpoint. It's very childish. Me saying they don't exist in my world is because I never view any women as an alpha based on their status. Some women feel like they have to act like an alpha out of necessity but all that shyt goes away when a man can come in and make them feel like a women.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: at the tone of this response but I'm the one that is sassy???

And to the bolded try reading the thread, that ain't most of these brehs definition at all. And I'm not saying you are wrong.

And I'm not sure why some of you have to lean on attempting to call someone gay when they have a different viewpoint. It's very childish. Me saying they don't exist in my world is because I never view any women as an alpha based on their status. Some women feel like they have to act like an alpha out of necessity but all that shyt goes away when a man can come in and make them feel like a women.

kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If I had to choose between these specific two?

Traditional.
Who wants a fukking unemotional zombie as a life partner.

Daps
Reppin
LosSkanless
Do they have their own companies and employees? People who call themselves a boss but still work under somebody else is funny.

And being a boss don't mean anything if you incompetent.
my current soon to be ex has a company, but no body is OFFICIALLY working for her. Not bringing any $ in etc. The other has it popping, but u know, govt contracts etc..... I think the other one is more competent overall......

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
money making girl not valuing affection, and being non nurturing is a non starter. Give me the traditional gal. I make 6 figs, and work hard getting it. I need my girl to be affectionate, and touch on me when I get home. I also have a baby girl. I need my gal to be nurturing to both her and me, as well as being sweet. Every morning before I go to work, and take my daughter to school, just seeing her get baby girl dressed, seeing her hug and kiss my daughter; that is a turn on. She doing all that, then me slapping her booty when we all walk out makes this shyt worth it lol