Who you wifin?? Rich alpha woman or traditional woman w/ no job?

Alpha woman or throwback traditional woman ?

• Rich Alpha woman

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Traditional Housewife

Votes: 68 68.7%

• Total voters

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Why do so many of us believe a traditional woman is automatically without a backbone?

And which one of these hypothetical women would be more likely to give respect? On top of that, this particular alpha woman brings nothing of quality to the relationship.

What do traditional housewives have a say in and what do they not have a say in?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What do traditional housewives have a say in and what do they not have a say in?
Anything, the breadth and depth of that is dependent on the man/couple itself. And, if anything, this question reignites the question I always have about "getting a say"...what subjects/events occur that actually play out with a wife not having any "say"?

Being the breadwinner and financial executor of a domestic partnership doesn't give the right to disrespect and completely disregard the partner who takes on all domestic duties. One hand washes the other.

The idea that money makes a man a relationship tyrant is perpetuates by women who can't/don't/won't offer any domestic sense of duty at all outside of a man with a Top 1-5% income swooping in to give her a "soft life".

And none of your question supports the notion that a housewife innately has no backbone.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It ain't even the money. Its about raising my kids with their mom in the house making sure they are taught the same value system we have. You can't substiute a stay at home mom,, its best for raising kids.
Nothing happens on an island. No woman wants to work and no man would want his wife to work…but life is life. Stay at home is great but not when pops coming how stressed and deslisimt iting everyone in that meet

Stay at home is great until there’s no college fund

Stay at home is great but your kids can’t travel and reap those benefits. Etc

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Not sure where you virgins got the idea that smart, successful women are ice cold but you couldn’t be further from reality :mjlol:

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man.....
Constant bickering about money
Her acting like her job is way more important than mine
She made more money than me but still felt I should pay for everything
Constant feeling of entitlement
I can go on and on.... personally wasn't worth the headache for me at all breh. I always thought that's what I wanted in a female till I had it lol
Right.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:yeshrug:
If both broads gonna be a problem.
I'd rather have the one that ain't broke.
Worse case scenario, I walk away with half her shyt and scoop the other broad up later on in life, if possible.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
A woman that’s not affectionate is an automatic no-no for me

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Don't care what anyone says. I'm wifin a rich alpha woman 100% of the time

Love a woman that is into Finance. Can never see myself marrying a woman who does not make her own income. That's just a walking liability. And at the end of the day, an "alpha" woman is still a woman who wants companionship

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Give me the alpha woman... 80 hours is way too much but on the other hand that'll leave me space to breathe...

I know I'd start resenting the traditional clingy woman in the long run. I don't need nor want a maid or a follower with a cardboard personality.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, very dismissive and disrespectful. :yes:

The behavior is enabled by their social circles and they usually have some low-brow man in the wings to lay up under in the interim of viable dating prospects, so there’s no reason for them to change.

No man with a spine is going to stick around for that. And for the people to say they’d just cheat, eventually even cheating won’t make it worth it, and you’ll inevitably end up meeting someone you actually like and you’ll still leave.

QFT

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Don't care what anyone says. I'm wifin a rich alpha woman 100% of the time

Love a woman that is into Finance. Can never see myself marrying a woman who does not make her own income. That's just a walking liability. And at the end of the day, an "alpha" woman is still a woman who wants companionship
A career woman’s idea of companionship is a dog and an assortment of vibrators and dildos, not a man