Who you wifin?? Rich alpha woman or traditional woman w/ no job?

Alpha woman or throwback traditional woman ?

• Rich Alpha woman

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Traditional Housewife

Votes: 68 68.7%

• Total voters

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Neither.

That tradwife shyt is embarrassing. Sounds like some of you dudes want another mother who you can fukk and boss around. :scust:
You sound moist.

I respect you but I think people like you have a way of going too far when it comes to showcasing modern sensibilities or whatever the fukk you want to call it.

Inadvertently, you end up shytting on people who are decent human beings. There's nothing stopping you from helping someone who is shy and submissive come out of their shell and be more assertive.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You sound moist.

I respect you but I think people like you have a way of going too far when it comes to showcasing modern sensibilities or whatever the fukk you want to call it.

Inadvertently, you end up shytting on people who are decent human beings. There's nothing stopping you from helping someone who is shy and submissive come out of their shell and be more assertive.
:mjlol:

You sound naive.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Both dangerous.

Interesting choice of words and accurate. I learned that those alpha types of women got some shyt with them.

This chick had a way of being ‘above’ shyt in a condescending way. We were on the phone once and she shut the convo down ‘ok I don’t have time for this I’m gonna let you go’ :gladbron: The tone was :picard:

I was like , hmm, ok. I let that slide. The second and last time it happened we were in person. Again, minor disagreement . We face to face I’m talking and she just started to wonder away and walk off :laff: I low key blacked out ‘wtf are you doin I’m talking to you:dahell: ’. She turned around with ‘oh ok my bad go head, finish’ with the condescending tone :dead:

Bruh the fire I felt in my belly sacred the shyt out of me. I ain’t never been tried by a woman like that. I rarely ever cuss at a woman let alone feel what I felt in that moment. It was over after that

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Traditional. I make my own money idc if she’s rich. You’re not about to benefit from it anyway she’ll look at you like you’re weak if you’re not on the same level or doing better.
Depends, OP didn't say the rich woman values money and status, she just has it herself, if she did value it in others, how is she with you to begin with unless you are already on her level?

Based on OP's description the alpha situation would evolve into you just cheating on her or being in an open relationship where you're fukkin chicks on the side, the lawyer woman has no free time so I'd be one-sided in your favor

Definitely alpha in my 20s-30s so I can max out my own potential, it's easier to focus and level up when your partner is doing the same, really just depends on how ambitious you are as a person..

That traditional wife with the kids isn't the one you travel the world with while grinding in your career field, she's breaking down and finding someone with a slower lifestyle that's already settled into wherever they're currently at. I don't wanna have kids so I wouldn't humor that type of chick until my 40s when I'm chilling forreal

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Interesting choice of words and accurate. I learned that those alpha types of women got some shyt with them.

This chick had a way of being ‘above’ shyt in a condescending way. We were on the phone once and she shut the convo down ‘ok I don’t have time for this I’m gonna let you go’ :gladbron: The tone was :picard:

I was like , hmm, ok. I let that slide. The second and last time it happened we were in person. Again, minor disagreement . We face to face I’m talking and she just started to wonder away and walk off :laff: I low key blacked out ‘wtf are you doin I’m talking to you:dahell: ’. She turned around with ‘oh ok my bad go head, finish’ with the condescending tone :dead:

Bruh the fire I felt in my belly sacred the shyt out of me. I ain’t never been tried by a woman like that. I rarely ever cuss at a woman let alone feel what I felt in that moment. It was over after that
Yep, very dismissive and disrespectful. :yes:

The behavior is enabled by their social circles and they usually have some low-brow man in the wings to lay up under in the interim of viable dating prospects, so there’s no reason for them to change.

No man with a spine is going to stick around for that. And for the people to say they’d just cheat, eventually even cheating won’t make it worth it, and you’ll inevitably end up meeting someone you actually like and you’ll still leave.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Alpha women tend to not be as Alpha with me when they like me
This is what I experienced also, but the "alpha" women I knew we went wayy back and I knew them before the money type shyt, so I knew the "real" them.. I never let them pull that shyt with me but I would just laugh cuz I thought it was jokes..

Still that whole energy gets annoying, like leave that work shyt at work. :heh: But when she rushing for her american express because ya both want the points and write off :blessed:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Traditional. I don't mind being the bread winner if she handles everything else. If her sole role is familial duties I'm with it... Makes me better fukk a 500k independent woman, she can buy a cat.

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps

For the brehs who want a traditional woman because they don’t wanna deal with what comes with alpha women lol