Who you wifin?? Rich alpha woman or traditional woman w/ no job?

Alpha woman or throwback traditional woman ?

• Rich Alpha woman

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Traditional Housewife

Votes: 68 68.7%

• Total voters

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@Sugarbush

Yeah quick Google search and Jill seem more like the alpha woman type despite her traditional image/ facade.

Divorced multiple times. Ex husband claimed she was manipulative and controlling. And that there are no men around in Jill's family. They basically run them off.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't sound like a traditional wife sounds more like a Narcissist. Who is Jill's Husband?
She been divorced twice and doesn’t have one.

And if you notice, the guys who say “Yeah I’m cool with chicks like this, that’s my homegirl :jawalrus:.”, they’re never actually in relationships with the broads. That should be an indicator in and of itself even those dudes know they’re not tenable or suitable to be with. :laugh:

Last edited:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Neither.

But, in this economy, the former is actually less stressful to have around.

Tradwives can work if you're in a rural or townie area with a low COL. But, if you live in a major city or suburb full of high paying jobs, you will be working harder than an illegal immigrant from Guatemala just to pay the bills and put food on the table for your family.

You might even have to work 2 jobs like Julius from Everybody Hates Chris.

If you're willing to work yourself to the bone, then having a tradwife in a major city/suburb is worth it. But, if you still want to live comfortably and have free time, it's going to be a tough adjustment.

Ideally, a woman who works a job but isn't consumed by her career or business is ideal. Average men have no problem getting with nurses and teachers. My own girl is a nurse.

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yep, very dismissive and disrespectful. :yes:

The behavior is enabled by their social circles and they usually have some low-brow man in the wings to lay up under in the interim of viable dating prospects, so there’s no reason for them to change.

No man with a spine is going to stick around for that. And for the people to say they’d just cheat, eventually even cheating won’t make it worth it, and you’ll inevitably end up meeting someone you actually like and you’ll still leave.

The funny part is, they absolutely hate those types of lower level men but they know the man they really want isn’t gonna put up with their shyt. They treat lower level men like their kids and end of resenting them, especially if they get knocked up by them. I dated an alpha woman in fashion and she told me her ex lived with her for five years or so no job in her apartment that she owned. He was trying to be a bartender or some shyt and she was working 80 hours plus a week. I got tired of it because we’d go on dates and she’d be so shell shocked from the week that she couldn’t function for the first hour or two of us being with each other.

The trad wife thing is funny because I feel like it’s an act…if I’m making the money and you’re staying home, you’re gonna take care of the house, a housekeeper is an unnecessary expense. I’m not taking on anyone’s debt. I work in tech and I’ve had more “what are your thoughts on stay at home wives” from women I KNOW don’t have the domestic skills. I can cook and clean my apartment so I’m like what do I even need you for?

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Neither.

But, in this economy, the former is actually less stressful to have around.

Tradwives can work if you're in a rural or townie area with a low COL. But, if you live in a major city or suburb full of high paying jobs, you will be working harder than an illegal immigrant from Guatemala just to pay the bills and put food on the table for your family.

You might even have to work 2 jobs like Julius from Everybody Hates Chris.

If you're willing to work yourself to the bone, then having a tradwife in a major city/suburb is worth it. But, if you still want to live comfortably and have free time, it's going to be a tough adjustment.

Ideally, a woman who works a job but isn't consumed by her career or business is ideal. Average men have no problem getting with nurses and teachers. My own girl is a nurse.
If you have at least one child, in every major city other than NYC, San Francisco and Los Angeles, having a stay at home spouse or at most working part-time, makes more sense than having two people working full time because of the cost of child-care.

Last edited:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
If you have at least one child, in every major city other than LA, San Francisco and Los Angeles, having a stay at home spouse or at most working part-time, makes more sense than having two people working full time because of the cost of child-care.
That's a good point.

I'm just going off of personal experience.

I also noticed than many successful immigrant communities often have both parents with good jobs, especially in the medical field.