Who you wifin?? Rich alpha woman or traditional woman w/ no job?

Alpha woman or throwback traditional woman ?

• Rich Alpha woman

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Traditional Housewife

Votes: 68 68.7%

• Total voters

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yep, very dismissive and disrespectful. :yes:

The behavior is enabled by their social circles and they usually have some low-brow man in the wings to lay up under in the interim of viable dating prospects, so there’s no reason for them to change.

No man with a spine is going to stick around for that. And for the people to say they’d just cheat, eventually even cheating won’t make it worth it, and you’ll inevitably end up meeting someone you actually like and you’ll still leave.
Described my experience to the tee :wow:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
With a beta ass yes man

:hhh:

A career woman’s idea of companionship is a dog and an assortment of vibrators and dildos, not a man

Get those daps. My point is at the end of the day an Alpha woman is still a WOMAN. That "independent woman" mantra is a smokescreen. She's going to want a man to be a man regardless

And LOL @ assuming because a woman is unemployed, she would be automatically submissive. Comical

Daps
Reppin
LosSkanless
I'm with a WANNA BE Alpha Boss Chick now, bout to charge her to the game....very superficial, not of substance.....fake it til you make it type......fake christian...all that BS.....
I'd prefer a traditional woman, and got some possible options BUT there's one who's been on me and I keep bumping into this woman, she's a solid 7, no kids, in the entertainment industry and a govt official....she's a REAL BOSS chick...I'm willing to give it a spin, she's definitly sent out choosing signs....but this last fake boss b has put a bad taste in my mouth, and I think I rather HAVE a traditional one BUT I'mma see what that mouf and kewchie do b4 I make my decision.....:steviej:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Always trust your guy. Respect is verbal and nonverbal. Many women get real slick if you aren’t paying attention.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Get those daps. My point is at the end of the day an Alpha woman is still a WOMAN. That "independent woman" mantra is a smokescreen. She's going to want a man to be a man regardless

And LOL @ assuming because a woman is unemployed, she would be automatically submissive. Comical
You’re not understanding the purpose of the label “alpha” woman. If a woman wants a man that is going to lead her and someone she can submit to then by definition she is not an alpha woman.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Traditional is the opposite of alpha breh

Alpha means she calling the shots, not you
:whoo:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You’re not understanding the purpose of the label “alpha” woman. If a woman wants a man that is going to lead her and someone she can submit to then by definition she is not an alpha woman.

Traditional is the opposite of alpha breh

Alpha means she calling the shots, not you
:whoo:

I get what ya'll are saying. But my point is nothing is ever 100% one way or the other with women, it's always fluid lol, depending on their emotions
That traditional women has so much liabilities in this modern era. Alimony, child support, her getting "bored" at home and more prone to cheating, spending habits that you're footing the bill for 100% of the time, etc

If the worst thing a so called Alpha woman can do is be a "jackass" or "bossy", shyt I'll take that lol

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:heh: But that is what most women want regardless of their status. “Alpha” women don’t even really exist in my world. But these pods got y’all heads so fukked up that y’all think women that make good money and can take care of themselves don’t have a need for men and are alphas. Automatically thinking that way makes y’all some beta ass nikkas and maybe that is the true reason y’all can’t handle women that can take care of themselves.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: But that is what most women want regardless of their status. “Alpha” women don’t even really exist in my world. But these pods got y’all heads so fukked up that y’all think women that make good money and can take care of themselves don’t have a need for men and are alphas. Automatically thinking that way makes y’all some beta ass nikkas and maybe that is the true reason y’all can’t handle women that can take care of themselves.

:mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You sound like a male LSA poster. I envisioned you typing that with one hand while applying lip gloss with the other :mjlol:

It’s amazing to me how people like you lack basic comprehension skills.

Having a career as a woman does not make a woman a “alpha woman” An alpha woman is just a term to designate a woman with a specific set of personality traits. It’s a woman that wants to take on the role of the male in society rather than the traditional woman. If a woman wants a dominant man that will provide leadership then by definition she is not an alpha woman.

Saying these women don’t exist at all just makes you look like a homosexual or that low brow friend that those same women keep around.