Trump is scared to debate Madam VP(soon to be President) Kamala Harris; blames Obama.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This is who wrote this:skip:

Steven-Cheung-headshot.jpg
Dude is so ethnicly challenged that his folks must accuse him of Clarence Thomas levels of c00ning. He's another one of those "I got mines!"

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm struggling to understand how people are reading this as him being afraid to debate Kamala. The statement literally says "general election debate details cannot be finalized until Democrats formally decide on their nominee"

GTYHqYfWkAEKutn
Kamala being the nominee is a forgone conclusion breh. Trump is just running until he can't anymore. Plus they probably need more time to come up with a strategy. Either way, he scurred.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
i'm all for laughing at trump, but i don't see a universe where he's actually scared to debate kamala. he's just trolling the Dems for not having their shyt together with the Biden stepdown

there's no way trump is gonna let the entire country laugh at him for being scared to debate a woman. after 8 years, we have to know more about this guy than that :dead:
This should be light work for him right? People think he got this in the bag.. He should do this with no problem. Be he’d do it in a heartbeat if Biden was trying to do a rematch.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Yes and look how that worked out with Biden stepping down.

Doesn’t matter usually debates are scheduled after conventions and Trump instead agreed to schedule the debates way out in advance knowing the possibility the Democratic nominee could be changed especially with concerns about Biden’s age and mental acumen.

He’s trying to buy time and find a way to debate that works in his favor like he got for the June 27th debate.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Doesn’t matter usually debates are scheduled after conventions and Trump instead agreed to schedule the debates way out in advance knowing the possibility the Democratic nominee could be changed especially with concerns about Biden’s age and mental acumen.

He’s trying to buy time and find a way to debate that works in his favor like he got for the June 27th debate.

this is revisionist history.

The June 27th debate included mic muting and no audience, in what world are either of these benefits for Trump?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Softer than baby shyt and full of the same number of brain cells. The same man who said this statement below word for word and yall expect him to win a debate against Kamala? :russ:

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don't have a musical instrument. I don't have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we've broken a lot of records. We've broken virtually every record.
Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don't need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records.
Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

:dead: