Trump says he will not debate Harris again

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Run nikka run. :mjlol:

How about the next debate though just be Kamala addressing her problematic tenure as a prosecutor and laying down some actual tangible policy instead of hollow hope and plastic promises like Barrack? :mjgrin:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
That would be Trump

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXUiDyzXAAA3IQI.jpg

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not unproven either, and easy to believe based on his record, and how they played the CRA.

I'm not voting against my people's interests because the other guy is a racist. Biden has worked against Black people for half a century.

AGAIN, what's their motivation to improve if you won't use the punishment mechanism? If you can't answer that, we have nothing more to discuss.
:what:
What kind of bullshyt

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I thought they wanted someone who was "tough" and "strong?"

Nah, they like the IMAGE of being tough and strong...Trump BEEN a p*ssy, but crackas like tough TALK and image. That's why Trump riles them up so much, because he "projects" toughness and talks strong, but his actions say the exact opposite...

He p*ssy and the crackas (and POC) that love him they p*ssy too...They hide behind this slimeball, funny thing is, he'd sell ALL of em short if it meant saving himself

Why you not gon do a 2nd debate p*ssy? I thought this ish was EASY? Who's the old senile one now?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
It would be wise to debate her again, only if he can control his emotions and his ego. He was up there sounding almost as crazy as Biden was.