Trump is scared to debate Madam VP(soon to be President) Kamala Harris; blames Obama.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
That's the crazy thing about this...Kamala will embarass him in a debate....problem is...Kamala needs white women to win more than the black vote honestly.

This is literally the case for every US election ever. Yalls brain been fried with all this irrational hatred for one woman trying to become the President of the United damn States. Of course she has to appeal to white voters as well. You don't win a national election being a Coli nicca.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
He knows she'd say the shyt we're all thinking

"This guy is weird. He's not normal, he's mad at me for laughing but nobody knows what his laugh sounds like. He never laughs. He's miserable and happy only when someone is getting hurt. He's joyless, bitter, and obsessed with complaining about everything. He's literally an angry old man"
:patrice:come to think of it....

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'd imagine this is a ploy to get out of the ABC debate and re-negotiate for a Fox News one after the DNC convention.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the crazy thing about this...Kamala will embarass him in a debate....problem is...Kamala needs white women to win more than the black vote honestly.
Im sure she'll pull the same amount of white women Democrats typically get. I doubt white women with conservative husbands will vote Democrat. The thing is to get young people to vote because when they do they normally vote left

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Typical coli muddying of the water. Think what you want of Kamala or her chances to win.

But she ain't sleepy Joe. She'd smoke him in a debate. Trump's handlers know this. So bringing up Hillary and other nonsense is irrelevant.