New Poll Shows Kamala leading Trump For President

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This guy is making promises to all types of people. I haven’t seen this level of desperation in politics before. He’s fried if he loses, I guess he’s going for broke.

If he somehow wins, he knows dam well he won’t be able to deliver on his claims, but it won’t matter if he sheds all these Fed and state indictments.

Qman11687

Pro
Daps
Ww gonna come out in numbers
They don’t want Hillary error part 2 on their watch

Plus the whole abortion… etc
I told a coworker that white women ain’t trying to be blamed for Trump getting back in the White House.

Plus they see now the endgame of reproductive rights getting rolled back plus the possible ending of no fault divorce….

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He didn't. In 2020 there were videos of these same people doing the same thing for Biden. Trump still won the area with ease.
The problem with videos being posted online is they can make stuff look more major than it actually is. Like how people were making a big deal out of thousands of people being at the Trump rally in Charlotte. They’re gong to be there because he has a lot of people in the area that supports him. Not necessarily Charlotteans but people in towns nearby and within a one to two hour proximity. Don’t buy into nothing until Election Day, that’s how I do it.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Man, I wonder if dude realizes he's going to get taxed no matter who wins.

Don't know what dude thinks the other side will do with that tax money if he think Kamala will do bad with it.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps