Trump is scared to debate Madam VP(soon to be President) Kamala Harris; blames Obama.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna see how the main players spin this

“Oh he not scared he …
i'm all for laughing at trump, but i don't see a universe where he's actually scared to debate kamala. he's just trolling the Dems for not having their shyt together with the Biden stepdown

there's no way trump is gonna let the entire country laugh at him for being scared to debate a woman. after 8 years, we have to know more about this guy than that :dead:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RvSG1k7.gif

:sas2:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Softer than baby shyt and full of the same number of brain cells. The same man who said this statement below word for word and yall expect him to win a debate against Kamala? :russ:

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don't have a musical instrument. I don't have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we've broken a lot of records. We've broken virtually every record.
Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don't need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records.
Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm all for laughing at trump, but i don't see a universe where he's actually scared to debate kamala. he's just trolling the Dems for not having their shyt together with the Biden stepdown

there's no way trump is gonna let the entire country laugh at him for being scared to debate a woman. after 8 years, we have to know more about this guy than that :dead:
The difference is she is not Michelle or Barack or even Joe

She will go into the gutter with him and he knows it

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He knows she'd say the shyt we're all thinking

"This guy is weird. He's not normal, he's mad at me for laughing but nobody knows what his laugh sounds like. He never laughs. He's miserable and happy only when someone is getting hurt. He's joyless, bitter, and obsessed with complaining about everything. He's literally an angry old man"

"Why hasn't anyone seen you golfing with your youngest son? Why doesn't your wife speak with you in interviews? Why were you on Jeffrey epsteins plane so many times? Why doesn't anyone see you eating dinner with your family? Why aren't you seen praying in church? Why aren't you seen hanging out at the bar with working people? Before you became president why were you so bitter even though you had millions of dollars and never had to struggle?"

"Why are you like this?"

He would have a meltdown realizing that it's not even that he's being roasted, she's legitimately asking why this fcking weirdo is on the stage referencing things only his highly online base cares about. Like what is he even doing why can't he just be rich like a normal person.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
i'm all for laughing at trump, but i don't see a universe where he's actually scared to debate kamala

there's no way he's gonna let the entire country laugh at him for being scared to debate a woman. after 8 years, we have to know more about this guy than that :dead:

I'm struggling to understand how people are reading this as him being afraid to debate Kamala. The statement literally says "general election debate details cannot be finalized until Democrats formally decide on their nominee"

GTYHqYfWkAEKutn

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Notable Democrats (like Obama) holding off on endorsing Kamala is why Trump thinks they might go with someone else if they can

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He knows she'd say the shyt we're all thinking

"This guy is weird. He's not normal, he's mad at me for laughing but nobody knows what his laugh sounds like. He never laughs. He's miserable and happy only when someone is getting hurt. He's joyless, bitter, and obsessed with complaining about everything. He's literally an angry old man"

"Why hasn't anyone seen you golfing with your youngest son? Why doesn't your wife speak with you in interviews? Why were you on Jeffrey epsteins plane so many times? Why doesn't anyone see you eating dinner with your family? Why aren't you seen praying in church? Why aren't you seen hanging out at the bar with working people? Before you became president why were you so bitter even though you had millions of dollars and never had to struggle?"

"Why are you like this?"

He would have a meltdown realizing that it's not even that he's being roasted, she's legitimately asking why this fcking weirdo is on the stage referencing things only his highly online base cares about. Like what is he even doing why can't he just be rich like a normal person.

i don't think trump is scared of debating kamala, but i think his team should be scared of him debating

he doesn't have the self control to be held accountable and laughed at by a black woman in real time, in front of the entire country. there's a nonzero chance he says some awful racist, sexist comment that has the country like :huhldup: