New Poll Shows Kamala leading Trump For President

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I belive it. They hype on Kamala is at its peak right now. Question is can she sustain it into November

• Dap
Reactions: TDT

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Why would I rage? I don't want Trump to win. I just don't see a pathway for Harris to win.

tumblr_inline_p9xd2oJIFj1qmzm7a_400.gifv

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I belive it. They hype on Kamala is at its peak right now. Question is can she sustain it into November
Probably not at the same level, but she has the luxury of going against Trump. If she doesn't do anything really stupid she should be fine.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm not talking about facts and competence. I'm talking about his strength as a candidate.
Yeah, I'm saying none of that matters to maga, dude has 34 convictions, mumbles through campaign speeches, and is dumb enough to chose a couch fukker for VP because he has no ability to build an organization around him.

Yet, he's still statistically tied because maga doesn't give a shyt about anything but the R behind his name

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I can believe it, stuff like abortion will make even the most conservative white bytch switch sides. As much as I like listening to Tariq when it comes to certain stuff, he's completely out of his element when it comes to politics. He acts like the Republicans are going to deport the migrants, when they'll actually use them for cheap labor. You can't say both sides are the same, and then act like they won't do the same shyt. Trump's presidency is more about who he'll enable, and we know a bunch of gun toting rapist cacs are just dying for him to be president again.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
bottom line is this,Kamala needs to win all of, if not 2 out of 3 of these states to win: Pennsylvania,Michigan,Wisconsin.

Hillary lost those states, which is why she lost to Trump, even tho she had the overall popular vote.

Biden shockingly (and barely) won Georgia, idk if Kamala can pull that off tho, but if she do then that helps her tremendously.