Trump says he will not debate Harris again

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It would be wise to debate her again, only if he can control his emotions and his ego. He was up there sounding almost as crazy as Biden was.

That's like saying Tony Soprano could be a good leader if he could control his temper and impulses. That's his nature, it's who he is on the most base of levels...it cannot be changed. This guy nearly got his head blown off and didn't display a lick of humility afterwards. He didn't become a changed man, he didn't find religion...he's the exact same bitter, angry, narcissistic cancer he's always been.

I give Kamala credit for being the first person I've seen use that to her advantage. She baited him into going crazy by making fun of his rallies - arguably the most sacred thing to him.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
That's like saying Tony Soprano could be a good leader if he could control his temper and impulses. That's his nature, it's who he is on the most base of levels...it cannot be changed. This guy nearly got his head blown off and didn't display a lick of humility afterwards. He didn't become a changed man, he didn't find religion...he's the exact same bitter, angry, narcissistic cancer he's always been.

I give Kamala credit for being the first person I've seen use that to her advantage. She baited him into going crazy by making fun of his rallies - arguably the most sacred thing to him.

It sounds like we agree. She baited him and he took the bait. If he had remained cool, the debate could have been a draw.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:what:
What kind of bullshyt
That quote is from someone that attended a meeting with him discussing the CRA and surrounding events. There's no recording or whatever, but nobody has ever disputed it, either. He was an overt, virulent racist who said "******" every other sentence, which is confirmed by many. He and his wife referred to their servants as their "******s". He DETESTED Black people. That quote isn't a reach at all.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
That would be the ONLY smart move. So they can do her like ABC did him.
Don't forget the other excuses breh. she had ABC appoint the Sorority sister.moderator, she had the debate questions in advance, she wore Bluetooth earings with a walkie talkie/mic in it :mjgrin: frfr MAGA goin out sad :laff:

Just admit Ya man got washed something vicious. Stevie wonder saw that

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Don't forget the other excuses breh. she had ABC appoint the Sorority sister.moderator, she had the debate questions in advance, she wore Bluetooth earings with a walkie talkie/mic in it :mjgrin: frfr MAGA goin out sad :laff:

Just admit Ya man got washed something vicious. Stevie wonder saw that
I said she won. Stevie saw that shyt was biased too. Both can be true.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

Man that video starts with them saying its a lie that trump said its very fine people on both sides of that racist Charlottesville rally

We watched him say that, starts at 1min in the video

Like cut it out man, yall trump supporters are nuts

Go ahead and try and tell me he didnt say that :mjlol:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man that video starts with them saying its a lie that trump said its very fine people on both sides of that racist Charlottesville rally

We watched him say that, starts at 1min in the video

Like cut it out man, yall trump supporters are nuts

Go ahead and try and tell me he didnt say that :mjlol:

Not a Trump supporter
She lied and danced, just like he did, he got called on it, she didn't.