The Forbidden Door official thread

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Sammy winning the X Title and building a story out of him bringing over to AEW might not have been that bad of an idea :patrice:

But it would’ve had to have been short term, and he should have to lose it to someone

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn’t have wanted to go over there for anything less than a title either. You’ve got to fly to Nashville or wherever for some crap that only makes them look good.

You gotta think if he wanted to work with Impact we would have signed with them from the jump
Why too many Black People getting shine?

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Sammy winning the X Title and building a story out of him bringing over to AEW might not have been that bad of an idea :patrice:

But it would’ve had to have been short term, and he should have to lose it to someone

If he was still a heel i could’ve saw him winning and bringing the title to AEW and have a guy like Chris Bey chase him and get the belt back. But since it seems like he’s turning face or is already face that wouldn’t work.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Sammy winning the X title and defending it in AEW for a bit leading to someone from TNA winning it back either on Dynamite or a PPV (probably preferably Dynamite so to give a big plug for Impact on TNT) is pretty standard ass inter promotional shyt 101. But instead having Sammy win it and never lose it and then just vacating the title :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't think it would be weird for Sammy to do a job for Ace Austin. Ace Austin has been pushed at a higher level in TNA than Sammy has in AEW :yeshrug:

You don’t.

But haters would be in here extra clowning.

I’m already seeing some either reverse stance walking back some comments/earlier hate or just outright being quiet and dropping they issues faster than that Buddy Murphy love/romance angle

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
You don’t.

But haters would be in here extra clowning.

I’m already seeing some either reverse stance walking back some comments/earlier hate or just outright being quiet and dropping they issues faster than that Buddy Murphy love/romance angle

You can't have a partnership and then have one side take all the Ls. That's how NJ has usually done it and most of their big partners ended up going out of business or taking a heavy down turn shortly after from being so devalued.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I don't think it would be weird for Sammy to do a job for Ace Austin. Ace Austin has been pushed at a higher level in TNA than Sammy has in AEW :yeshrug:
The whole X Division opportunity that's there involves a lot of talent and fan favorites, Sammy should be a highlight of the proceedings but not a winner, Ace Austin is practically turning babyface in re-earning the title shot deserved from winning the Super X Cup at Genesis.

Sammy should have absolutely lost to Ace for the opportunity, because they had been going a long way to get us to forget that the runner-up once was Blake Christian :lolbron: