The Forbidden Door official thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
People always make the most of Tama Tonga's casual shyt talking. :russ:

This man was sending jabs at Roman Reigns on TV too when everyone knew nothing would come of it. For all his limitations in the ring Tama is king at working the marks.

EntireDeafeningDodo-max-1mb.gif
He looked much better like this :dame:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It legitimizes Swann further, so that when Moose brings it all home, and then successfully defends against him...it means that much more for Moose.

They're not jumping the gun, they're not sacrificing Rich for the angle, and it will make Moose that much more legit.

Plus, Moose can always challenge Kenny under the pretense of getting back HIS title he never got a proper rematch for. I very much like it.

Not to go back to old shyt, but I'm cool on this idea. If it's gonna be pretaped, they could/should still get Omega involved to force a different outcome.

Maybe Omega interferes, and forces a no contest right as Moose was going to win, or an outright Swann win. He could say he prefers to face Swann because he's already pinned him, and then he beats Swann, and doesn't care about the TNA title. Moose gets pissed about being overlooked, and asks Omega to run him his fade post haste. Omega spends the summer playing chicken shyt heel by ducking said fade, and Moose finally gets Impact's win back at Bound for Glory. They get through this without establishing a clear hierarchy that Omega is better than Swann, who is better than Moose. Also, Moose has a program ready with Swann, since they never got a true finish to their match. It's be helpful, since I think the last few Impact champions of been some mid primarily because they don't have anyone compelling to face right after winning the title, and kind of flounder. Moose gets another layer to his character by either turning face again, or becoming the arrogant savior of the company, and finally becoming the main character of the show (since he's kind've just been off doing his own thing for the last year or so, despite being one of, if not the most important heels on roster)

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Not to go back to old shyt, but I'm cool on this idea. If it's gonna be pretaped, they could/should still get Omega involved to force a different outcome.

Maybe Omega interferes, and forces a no contest right as Moose was going to win, or an outright Swann win. He could say he prefers to face Swann because he's already pinned him, and then he beats Swann, and doesn't care about the TNA title. Moose gets pissed about being overlooked, and asks Omega to run him his fade post haste. Omega spends the summer playing chicken shyt heel by ducking said fade, and Moose finally gets Impact's win back at Bound for Glory. They get through this without establishing a clear hierarchy that Omega is better than Swann, who is better than Moose. Also, Moose has a program ready with Swann, since they never got a true finish to their match. It's be helpful, since I think the last few Impact champions of been some mid primarily because they don't have anyone compelling to face right after winning the title, and kind of flounder. Moose gets another layer to his character by either turning face again, or becoming the arrogant savior of the company, and finally becoming the main character of the show (since he's kind've just been off doing his own thing for the last year or so, despite being one of, if not the most important heels on roster)

Hopefully this is a b.s spoiler to throw ppl off. I do find it weird how nothing else from the tapings have been leaked outside of this match.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully this is a b.s spoiler to throw ppl off. I do find it weird how nothing else from the tapings have been leaked outside of this match.

I'd be willing to get in board with that too. I know that Impact tapes what feels like quarters of a year at a time, it's weird that they'd record something like that so far ahead, and have that be the only thing that leaked. Especially since even though Impact booking can sometimes be nonsensical and/or shortsighted, I'd like to think that they're trying to set themselves ho for something good here.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
this is the same reason why they pulled him out of ROH/NWA??

i thought he had a sexual harrassment claim on his head.

Yup. I think that’s the legal age over where he’s from but it still was a bad look with all the speaking out stuff a few months ago.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yup. I think that’s the legal age over where he’s from but it still was a bad look with all the speaking out stuff a few months ago.
He admitted to fukkn a teen girl...and wrestlers all over arent cool with workn with him now

how did this go down?? like how was he pressed into having to admit that he smashed a 16 year old??

also, if its the age of consent where hes from, then why is he being blackballed across the globe?? i could see people in the U.S feeling some type of way but worldwide?? dam.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
He not only admitted it but his original defense was something like "She was legal in my area, I did nothing wrong, it was consensual" ignoring that this was a 16 year old who he got drunk. He backtracked a little saying he realized now it was inappropriate, but kept up the "she was legal bro" defense and has no problem with people knowing he got got a 16 year old boozed up and then dikked her. And it's not like this was a secret either, there were jokes about Marty liking them young for a few years before I even knew the actual genesis of the jokes.