PICK THE BEST….Forbidden Door 3, Money In The Bank or NXT Heatwave?

Best PPV/PLE?

• FD3

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • MITB ‘24

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Heatwave ‘24

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I’ll save my judgment of Heatwave for later but MITB was all around the better show

Zero filler
Paced Well
Booked Perfectly
Didn’t over stay it’s welcome

The botches doesn’t affect the the quality of the show

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Can't compare FD to MITB but it's still early tho but I'd say Heatwave will be better than MITB. That is of course unless Page or Spears win then we might need to reevaluate.
I feel like Spears is just there to be the ring general and to help get everyone else over.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Every single match on HW was at least good to great. Lola-Rox was the worst match of the PPV, but still good.

I won’t argue with someone saying Swerve-Will was the best match out of the 3 PPVs and it had some other really good matches as well(Danielson/Shingo), but it’s also the only one with a truly bad match in Mox/Naito and I thought Learning Tree/Joe-Hook them was forgettable too.

I thought MITB was just solid across the board. No bad matches at all, hell, I thought they were all at least solid, but nothing too amazing.

HW clears both.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Heatwave surprisingly. Nxt had a good tag match on it which helped imo. Takeovers were the deal because of the great tag matches. The NXT PLEs usually be missing something but all these matches pretty much delivered which is rare for them. FD and Mitb were both good too but more of the same.