PICK THE BEST….Forbidden Door 3, Money In The Bank or NXT Heatwave?

Best PPV/PLE?

• FD3

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • MITB ‘24

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Heatwave ‘24

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Forbidden Door had the best two matches to me (Swerve/Ospreay and Mercedes/Stephanie) but the rest of the card was hit or miss.

MITB wasn’t bad but the two mitb did the heavy lifting. Heatwave shocked me having the most quality from match to match and really never feeling like a chore.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I told 2CT he'd been in for it making this thread. I'm just giving him what he asked for. :troll:

TBH... I think a case can be made for either 'Forbidden Door' or 'Heatwave' as the best show of the weekend.

I don't think 'Money in the Bank' has a case... it was the 3rd show in my view in terms of quality but it wasn't "bad"

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
TBH... I think a case can be made for either 'Forbidden Door' or 'Heatwave' as the best show of the weekend.

I don't think 'Money in the Bank' has a case... it was the 3rd show in my view in terms of quality but it wasn't "bad"
I can't speak on FD since I don't watch but Heatwave was clearly the better of the two WWE shows but I'm not hating on MITB, I thought it was good as well, just not better than HW.