The Forbidden Door official thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
NJPW getting chummy with Impact makes sense because the company that owns TNA owns the network NJ used to and would like to once again air on in the US.

tenor.gif

NJPW Reportedly Turns Down AXS TV Deal for Roku

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Guevara suggested winning the X title. One story is that he wanted to win the title, and then return to AEW as having just won the title in Impact. He’d never lose it and it would go up in a tournament. Impact didn’t like that idea. Chris Jericho was the one who put the angle together with Don Callis. It made Jericho look bad to Impact because he and Callis came up with the idea and then Guevara didn’t want to do it.

:mindblown:

Makes no sense that a) Guevara would be in a position to suggest storylines in another company b) would have enough pull to suggest not only winning another company's title, but never losing it and c) then deciding not to do said angle that puts himself over an entire company.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I wouldn’t have wanted to go over there for anything less than a title either. You’ve got to fly to Nashville or wherever for some crap that only makes them look good.

You gotta think if he wanted to work with Impact we would have signed with them from the jump

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I wouldn’t have wanted to go over there for anything less than a title either. You’ve got to fly to Nashville or wherever for some crap that only makes them look good.

You gotta think if he wanted to work with Impact we would have signed with them from the jump

So the AEW world champion can appear on episodes and wrestle a PPV match but this guy can’t? Yeah that makes sense.

And it’s not like she hasn’t worked with Impact before

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
So the AEW world champion can appear on episodes and wrestle a PPV match but this guy can’t? Yeah that makes sense.

And it’s not like she hasn’t worked with Impact before

Like I said before, you’re sending me out to their show to do something that doesn’t benefit me in any way. Kenny coming through the door was treated like their savior and got to work with his buddies and his play uncle back and forth on 2 programs. For him it was a pretty sweet deal.

If I’m Sammy, the only thing real to me is the miles and the money

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yeah - If this is true, Sammy was bugging.

Even Cody who loves going over almost as much as Triple H would have looked at this plan like :whoa: With everything the NWA title means to him and his family, he dropped it back to Nick Aldis when the time came, but Sammy had to beat everybody? :dwillhuh:

Nah.

I get protecting your character, but as much work as probably went into getting this agreement off the ground, if I'm Khan, hell is freezing over, before I throw it all away at the first hurdle over Sammy Guevara :manny:

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Kenta hit the worst gts ever and mox sold it like it was soo painful

Now that i think about it...kenta(who most people have no idea he is)
.he left 205live....went to japan...joined bullet club...is a mid card guy n people are supposed to be flippn out over this shyt?

:comeon:

you do know that kenta was already a legend before your timeline picks up, right??