PICK THE BEST….Forbidden Door 3, Money In The Bank or NXT Heatwave?

Best PPV/PLE?

• FD3

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • MITB ‘24

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Heatwave ‘24

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
All I’ll say is I enjoyed what I saw from all 3 (skipped 2 matches from Heatwave), but the only 2 things I’ll remember in the future:

-Swerve/Os putting on a great match that was better than every other match on all 3 cards. Hopefully the start of a great rivalry.

-Kelani/Sol having potential to be a rivalry that can last years, as well. Their match was good.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
As a neutral.... I watch and enjoy various wrestling promotions although I've kind of thrown NJPW in the bushes :ld:
I watch TNA now (mainly for the crossover with NXT) but I'm not throwing down $ for their PLEs. If I really want to see a match I'll just find a means to watch it later. I don't dislike Japanese wrestling, I just prefer the older style, like the 90s version of it. I'm just not going to seek out anything currently going on with it tho.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Changed my vote from FD3 to MITB24.

Haven’t watched NXT in years and doubt it’ll sway my vote if I watch it. But who knows :manny:
Damn I’m fickle af :snoop: changing my vote to HW. It was exactly what I prefer for a B PPV - no fillers, dope matches, event doesn’t run too long.

- Trick Williams is a fukking superstar
- crazy ass finish, didn’t expect that at all
- hate to admit Shawn Spears did his thing
- Evans and those bumps he took :damn:
- didn’t hate or love Ethan in AEW, but he was solid as always
- gonna have to watch NXT more regularly now
Rewinded a little and watched Roxy/Lola - dope match, spotty ending. They put in work :wow:
Finished watching HW last night. Enjoyed all the matches, nothing was filler unlike MITB/FD.

Oba Femi vs Wes Lee was insane :damn: Oba is THAT dude. Idr who said that Wes isn’t flippy, but he’s bouncy - I get it now. :russ: he just moves with ease and the way he gets rag dolled
Is crazy

Kelani Jordan/Sol Ruca :fire: pure athleticism with some crazy spots that had me shook for their lives, some sloppy spots - overall really enjoyed it, might be my #2 women’s match after Mercedes/Vaquer. And Kelani :shaq:

Tag match was too hype :lawd: Andre Chase and Duke Hudson are impressive bigger guys. Very fun match to watch