The Forbidden Door official thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I like how its being done now tbh. Like seeing guys not doing anything in AEW show up in impact and refresh their character. Would’ve been a great look for Sammy had he done it.

See that’s the thing. I too see this being solid on all sides so far but I also feel like it still mad early in the stages and hasn’t developed yet.

I also think this is really great for the individuals involved cuz it’s getting extra eyes and attention on them. Like I think it’s dope PP got that Impact shot. Of all the white boys AEW got....

They could’ve EASILY put SCU, JE, DO, Evans & Angelico, Varsity Blondes, FTR or etc in that same spot but I think it’s dope AEW chose them to represent AEW and be for there for that audience

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

If Private Party coming after them.... I wonder will the Briscoe Bros. will pop up somehow
tumblr_mh1hq44oqH1rt4k5qo1_500.gifv

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I like how its being done now tbh. Like seeing guys not doing anything in AEW show up in impact and refresh their character. Would’ve been a great look for Sammy had he done it.

They can do that on Dark as well. Sammy has done some promo work on there over the past few weeks.