The Forbidden Door official thread

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
How do u think nj reacts to aew askn top Nj wresters to take a L or risk getn hurt vs guys like joey janela?

:russ:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

The forbidden door :lolbron:

Finn Balor :mjcry:

AJ Styles :mjcry:

Adam Cole :mjcry:
Adam Cole after WWE gets the slightest hint he might leave and they offer him the bank: :mjlit:

Vince and Triple H have done nothing to help out. Unless there's been something worked out behind the scenes already, why should they help out the multi billion dollar company that tries to hamstring them at every turn? WWE literally wait until talent shows up on Dark or Dynamite and then make them a contract offer. :dead: That's some real snake shyt. How do you knowingly cut a deal with that?

No pun intended, but since WCW and ECW died, WWE has lived within it's own universe for the most part and very rarely acknowledge outside promotions even exist. Other than Christian appearing in TNA (and their hand was forced in that matter due to Flair being under contract with TNA and having the Horsemen inducted), the only WWE contracted talent I can remember appearing anywhere else was CM Punk making a one-off in ROH and Cena/Vince McMahon making appearances in the little indy fed Cena's dad runs.

There's also the fact that the odds of WWE entering a partnership with another organization and ceding any sort of creative control is 0%.

Last edited:

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
There’s no legitimate reason why Vince and Paul can’t call Tony and have Kenny run in the Balor Dunne match. Even if that’s a one off, it would generate talk and interest benefiting everyone for months at least. WWE looks left behind

It's a lose lose situation for the WWE to get involved

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

:mjgrin:

All they can do from the E is clout chase with twitter mentions :feedme:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a lose lose situation for the WWE to get involved

Yeah, there is nothing to gain for them at all. They don't need "affiliations", they get chances to land those companies big stars all the time, and do. So from a networking aspect, not needed.

From a brand standpoint, that only shows their loyal WWE fans that giving these other companies a shot to watch is acceptable. If they lose even small viewership to say, AEW, that's a loss. Everyone knows and watches WWE the most, so you are only giving exposure when working with smaller companies, and not gaining any at all.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I used to watch njpw when it was on axstv on Fridays but I haven't kept up with it closely lately

Evil was one of my favorites,is he still a big part of NJPW?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I used to watch njpw when it was on axstv on Fridays but I haven't kept up with it closely lately

Evil was one of my favorites,is he still a big part of NJPW?

Damn breh? :mjtf:
You really ain’t been keeping up?:wtf:

So much shyt has happened.... you will be surprised :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah I feel so lost

I made a mistake I should've spent more time watching NJPW instead of RAW & Smackdown :mjcry:

Then AEW got started and I only have so much time

Cut out Raw and Smackdown and not only will you feel less bloated as a tv watcher. You’ll have so much more rime on your hands:russ:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I’m not saying. That either Breh . Wait but they also pushing sting l mean come on . And both impact and AEW got like 30 kazillion wwe dudes . I wanted this collabo to happen I just feel that after they been on impact so much it lowers the suprise for me . AEW also keeps having new wrestlers debut . So I hated Goldberg glad he lost , didn’t want edge to win but I’m not really upset about it tho I wanted Big E . I am more interested in Bianca winning and Edge even pretending he may nxt than this

just because a wrestler had a stint in the WWE, it doesnt make them a WWE dude.
and the WWE is the promotion that has the smallest percentage of relevant homegrown stars. darn near everybody thats poppin over there, was already hot before they signed to the WWE.:laugh: yall need to retire this tired narrative that was fueled by the billionaire ted skits and never made any sense to begin with.

pushing sting how?? hes been there for months and hasnt even wrestled yet.

if the Edge chit is more interesting to you, then you should just chalk it up and come to grips with the fact that youre more of a WWE fan than a wrestling fan.:yeshrug:

Hell nah, he dropped tha ball with The Young Bucks n FTR feud, Kenny Omega entire run been trash, he booking a monster like Rusev as a joke.

No way Tony should be booking Ibushi/Kenta/Okada

Rusev aint special brehski.
AEW got a grip of better big men than him.

bucks/FTR had a classic.
omega's run is great.

Last edited: