The Forbidden Door official thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see what’s wrong with this. At least they’re doing something different. Every time AEW does something there’s people who think they’re competing with WWE :mjlol:

It’s 2021 and some of y’all stanning companies. Just watch what you want and enjoy it.
Wwe was brought up first by the fans of this to shyt on wwe . @Bryan Danielson couldn’t wait to try and shyt on the E part timers . Look back at the beginning of the thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wwe was brought up first by the fans of this to shyt on wwe . @Bryan Danielson couldn’t wait to try and shyt on the E part timers . Look back at the beginning of the thread

Lies....

@FS4LFE I wasn’t the first. Matter fact overall I been a GOOD RTRUTH. I got witnesses

Also, before any fingers are pointed at me. Let’s not forget the “Stinks” thread and some other threads that are direct offensive responses.

Not to mention the same people that come into the Dynamite threads to start shyt (last I checked no one gives that same energy back on the NXT threads)

If they dish it be ready to take it:hubie:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yeah, there is nothing to gain for them at all. They don't need "affiliations", they get chances to land those companies big stars all the time, and do. So from a networking aspect, not needed.

From a brand standpoint, that only shows their loyal WWE fans that giving these other companies a shot to watch is acceptable. If they lose even small viewership to say, AEW, that's a loss. Everyone knows and watches WWE the most, so you are only giving exposure when working with smaller companies, and not gaining any at all.

LOL

youre trying to big up the WWE on the slick.

sorry brohski. wrestlers turn down WWE contracts all the time. and everybody doesnt watch WWE.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I don’t see what’s wrong with this. At least they’re doing something different. Every time AEW does something there’s people who think they’re competing with WWE :mjlol:

It’s 2021 and some of y’all stanning companies. Just watch what you want and enjoy it.

I mean they literally have ppvs every month on TV...and fans cheer lead and tony khan on twitter bragging about 800k ..

They literally use wreztlers from every other company bcuz they roster stinks

Whats the excuse they cant get 1.5 million?

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I mean they literally have ppvs every month on TV...and fans cheer lead and tony khan on twitter bragging about 800k ..

They literally use wreztlers from every other company bcuz they roster stinks

Whats the excuse they cant get 1.5 million?
Cool. So you need a specific amount of people watching in order for it to be good?

WWE has a lot of people watching but does that mean the product is good?

I don’t have a dog in this fight because I barely watch modern wrestling outside of highlights.

I mean TNA still exist and some of y’all are acting like AEW is in danger because of your expectations and criteria for success.

Last edited:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
When is the G.O.D popping up, they’re based out of Florida too:jbhmm:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Cool. So you need a specific amount of people watching in order for it to be good?

WWE has a lot of people watching but does that mean the product is good?

I don’t have a dog in this fight because I barely watch modern wrestling outside of highlights.

I mean TNA still exist and some of y’all are acting like AEW is in danger because of your expectations and criteria for success.

No u dont ..just dont tell me(TSC not you specifically) that 1.8 mill on raw is bad but 750k is the greatest thing...#s wise(im not sayn raw is good) and the excuse i get is "well wwe been around since forever"

Aew hasnt show any new growth in new viewers...the trend went down from 1.5 million on debut to about 800k. So 1 out 2 people said pass on it.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Man I wish we had fans in the crowd. AEW crowds use to be so damn piff. Just sucks that we didn’t get to see how insane their reactions would have been from all the piff moments this past year :mjcry:
Aew crowd pop for anything :gucci:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL

youre trying to big up the WWE on the slick.

sorry brohski. wrestlers turn down WWE contracts all the time. and everybody doesnt watch WWE.

I'm an AEW stan but okay. It doesn't change the fact I can see the business side of things clearly. And really would you want WWE ruining the magic? There is nothing to gain for them, and that's a good thing.