Job Is Finished
Daps

giphy.gif

:mjgrin:

He forgot Adam Cole :lolbron:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
This is great for wrestling fans. Anything that can get wrestlers that many may be unfamiliar too here, more screen time is a huge plus. I'm not always up to watch the Japan stuff live, so if a few guys from over there pop up on AEW or Impact, that's more than cool with me :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i don't usually involve myself in the stan wars but i had to fact check a couple things, i don't like liars :mjgrin:

First, NXT isn't made up of trainees at all anymore. The trainees don't even get television time. There's people who are down in NXT now that haven't even been called up because WWE now refers to NXT as "the third brand"

Secondly, NXT always has guest appearances from RAW/SD! wrestlers now and some even move back and forth interchangeably.. like Finn Balor.

Lastly, this was never really a ratings war by metrics that matter. I personally feel like total viewers still matters but AEW wins that most weeks also. The actual advertisement dollars revenue, the shyt that matters, the 18-49 demo is never really close.. In fact, AEW s typically placing top 3 in all of cable and that's why TNT wanted to give them a bigger contract.

i know u clowns will try to ignore this post but those are all the facts :manny: