The Forbidden Door official thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I'm an AEW stan but okay. It doesn't change the fact I can see the business side of things clearly. And really would you want WWE ruining the magic? There is nothing to gain for them, and that's a good thing.

ruin what magic?? WWE's product has had maybe a handful of sparks over the course of the past 20 years, outside of NXT which they always downplayed. and even NXT is stale now.

NWA worked with just about everybody when they were on top.
WCW had a strong relationship with NJPW

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ruin what magic?? WWE's product has had maybe a handful of sparks over the course of the past 20 years, outside of NXT which they always downplayed. and even NXT is stale now.

Trust me, anything good from this partnership would be ruined by WWE. You blind if you think otherwise. They would want to have full book control.. The angles would be watered down because they are PG-ish..

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

Think he meant the magic of AEW/NJPW (and I guess Impact but I have a feeling TNA is gonna be left hanging in this relationship once Callis moves to AEW full time) would be ruined by WWE, not WWE magic being ruined.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Think he meant the magic of AEW/NJPW (and I guess Impact but I have a feeling TNA is gonna be left hanging in this relationship once Callis moves to AEW full time) would be ruined by WWE, not WWE magic being ruined.

Agreed, Impact doesn’t have much to keep this going past a few months. Good Brothers aren’t interesting or big enough to go a long time. Aside from them, Moose is the only other interesting person and his contract is up in June or something so who knows if he’ll even be there

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Agreed, Impact doesn’t have much to keep this going past a few months. Good Brothers aren’t interesting or big enough to go a long time. Aside from them, Moose is the only other interesting person and his contract is up in June or something so who knows if he’ll even be there

Chris Bey is definitely someone they should include in this from the men's side. Rohit Raju's fukkery might be fun as well. Deonna Purrazzo would be right at home alongside Serena Deeb and Thunder Rosa. I'd even throw in Kiera Hogan and Tasha Steelz. They're both capable in the ring and do some good character work.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Chris Bey is definitely someone they should include in this from the men's side. Rohit Raju's fukkery might be fun as well. Deonna Purrazzo would be right at home alongside Serena Deeb and Thunder Rosa. I'd even throw in Kiera Hogan and Tasha Steelz. They're both capable in the ring and do some good character work.

Forgot about Bey

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Kenta hit the worst gts ever and mox sold it like it was soo painful

Now that i think about it...kenta(who most people have no idea he is)
.he left 205live....went to japan...joined bullet club...is a mid card guy n people are supposed to be flippn out over this shyt?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kenta hit the worst gts ever and mox sold it like it was soo painful

Now that i think about it...kenta(who most people have no idea he is)
.he left 205live....went to japan...joined bullet club...is a mid card guy n people are supposed to be flippn out over this shyt?

Lashley stomped the floor.....
And Riddle aka Cosplay RVD sold this like it was soooo painful.

To make matter worse he sold the WRONG FOOT:laff:

We gotta relax more man:mjlol:

BODYBAG!!!!!

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
So are people supposed to care about 8 random bytches from japan...nobody knows

I heard one is on twitter calln herself a dikk head on Twitter