The console war is officially back on!!!

Daps
The ps4 is outselling the xb1

The ps3 did not outsell the 360 :stop: Sony recognizes perception helps with reality so they LIED and got caught lying over and over last gen. Claimed uncharted 3sold 4mil copies on day 1 :mjlol:

When the 360 was widening the sales gap Sony then started grouping ps2 and ps3's sold as only ps3's sold and neglected to tell anyone in the industry what their numbers represented.

THAT'S WHEN THE WEBSITES STARTED REPORTING PS3 OVERTOOK 360 IN SALES.

Then the truth came out, guess who didn't give a fukk about the truth.... Come on, take a wild guess :ufdup: You can Google this shyt yourself, remember, perception = reality for people.

The ps4 has a better GPU than the Xbox1, so the Xbox cannot be more powerful than the ps4 because of that. The 360 had a more powerful GPU than the ps3, most games looked and played better on it. But I'm sure you're STILL under the belief the ps3 was more powerful because of the cell processor :laff:

Once the Xbox one X releases, that will be 3 for 3 Xbox >>> PlayStation in terms of power

I remember most multi-plat games looking and running better on 360, but how come exclusives on PS3 looked much better than 360?

Also power doesn't matter if the majority is playing on the other system

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox has never finished ahead of Playstation. Came close last gen but that was an anomaly.
Listen pal, this the internet. Prove what you just said. Pull up total ps3's sold. I know you'll do that, what you won't do is pull up the numbers before they I included ps2 sales. They did the same with the psp and vita to make it seem like it was competing with the ds :francis:

I'll bet any amount of coli cash, ban, whatever. I'm not making this up for coli fame or whatever bullshyt motivates you suckaz :ufdup: ps2 was outselling the ps3 for the first 2yrs of the ps3's life. Let's play dumb because of fanboyism :tu:
I remember most multi-plat games looking and running better on 360, but how come exclusives on PS3 looked much better than 360?

Also power doesn't matter if the majority is playing on the other system
Gears of war is considered by many as the best. Killzone looked great but you have to understand that game costed over 100million to make and took like 7yrs. Gears of war was on a 10million budget, and just a couple years to create. MGS4 which Sony fans at the time said was the graphical powerhousethat it WASN'T.. is part of why you're saying "exclusives" looked better. Did you play Alan wake? Halo Reach? Splinter cell? Red Dead Redemption wasn't even HD on PlayStation. You are not telling the truth sir
Grown ass men arguing about console wars :mjlol: just play ya games and shut up
Since I started this thread, I can't be arguing. I'm just stating facts and people can argue with that if they choose :win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Listen pal, this the internet. Prove what you just said. Pull up total ps3's sold. I know you'll do that, what you won't do is pull up the numbers before they I included ps2 sales. They did the same with the psp and vita to make it seem like it was competing with the ds :francis:

I'll bet any amount of coli cash, ban, whatever. I'm not making this up for coli fame or whatever bullshyt motivates you suckaz :ufdup: ps2 was outselling the ps3 for the first 2yrs of the ps3's life. Let's play dumb because of fanboyism :tu:

There's plenty of articles showing this on Google (I know you looked). :mjpls:

Give it up breh and cop that X1X. :mjgrin:

L2014

Banned
Daps
Since the X1 has come out I've been saying I'm gonna get one when the price drops in a year only for them to drop newer versions each time. :patrice: Im still playing 360 :mjcry: I want something nice too :mjcry:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Since the X1 has come out I've been saying I'm gonna get one when the price drops in a year only for them to drop newer versions each time. :patrice: Im still playing 360 :mjcry: I want something nice too :mjcry:
I don't know what is the end goal at this point. If you want 4k get the X, if not get the slim or regular XB1

L2014

Banned
Daps
Just need one with a hdmi port, im not so much a brand loyalist but my vizio still rocking. I highly recommend getting a smart tv. A television that comes with apps on it like amazon hulu and netflix
Can you ease the paranoia I have about "smart" TVs? Do they work one way? There no mic or cameras on them right?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Can you ease the paranoia I have about "smart" TVs? Do they work one way? There no mic or cameras on them right?
As far as I know they work one way, we had one til my niece thought it was a good idea to mess with it:stopitslime:. I don't know if its newer models or all that have them. Just shop around but if thats a major concern just get a regular flat screen

L2014

Banned
Daps
As far as I know they work one way, we had one til my niece thought it was a good idea to mess with it:stopitslime:. I don't know if its newer models or all that have them. Just shop around but if thats a major concern just get a regular flat screen
What's the model and price of the vizio you mentioned?