The console war is officially back on!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
console wars is this guy's hobby :mjlol:
I'm a gardener
I'm a father
A family man
I'm plugged in

Yeah I guess you're right :manny:

There's plenty of articles showing this on Google (I know you looked). :mjpls:

Give it up breh and cop that X1X. :mjgrin:
You do realize your non answer is the answer :win:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I'm a gardener
I'm a father
A family man
I'm plugged in
You remind me of this guy. Are you him ?

This console war is being dominated by Nintendo. Of course the others are better in terms of graphics or hardware but all of these things are the same as in computer parts. It's all visual. The gameplay varies and shyt.

PC gaming and using the latest tech in PC is probably the best thing going on right now...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You remind me of this guy. Are you him ?

This console war is being dominated by Nintendo. Of course the others are better in terms of graphics or hardware but all of these things are the same as in computer parts. It's all visual. The gameplay varies and shyt.

PC gaming and using the latest tech in PC is probably the best thing going on right now...

I thought you was putting up El Debarge, but no...fukkboy status. Me? I be finessing shyt like

The "console war" isn't being dominated by Nintendo because a Nintendo isn't competing with current gen systems. Nintendo is a place to play Nintendo games. That's great, but real grown up gamers do not have friend codes. Please stop acting like that is a thing.

PC is not the way to go either because both Nintendo and PC lack proper sports games :ufdup: now I know this is a matter of opinion but I'm old skool, and people who were opposed to sports games was 9x out of 10 :wrist: Sohh my question is who wears the pants in your relationship? :mj:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The games arent good enough this gen to justify the played out console wars.
I've only heard Sony garners say that. I cannot agree with you because on Xbox only, the top games from last gen have been improved upon. Halo 5 and Gears 4 to Forza & Forza Horizon, best versions of themselves have released THIS GEN :whew: Crackdown got next.

If we talking new ip's? I really enjoyed Ryse. The multiplayer was not what I hoped but the campaign was solid, liked the gameplay.

Sunset Overdrive is dope and it still is. Hope it gets enhanced

Quantum Break has been awesome

Titanfall 1 got haters mad

Cuphead guaranteed

I haven't even begun to talk up the 3rd party multiplats. There are more than enough good games this gen. You just been slow to experience them because we live in an age where people have developed pack mentalities.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
School me on TVs I'm really in the dark
You actually should be able to eat with both a new tv and X1 purchase, breh.

You shouldn't even consider getting 4k. Just cop an efficient NON-SMART 1080P TV and an Xbox One S and you should be good. The prices on both shouldn't break the bank too much.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
We are in our 30/40s with full time jobs and families. We barely be on here, let alone fight about video games. Back in the day sure, but now we just don't care or have all the systems.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Since the X1 has come out I've been saying I'm gonna get one when the price drops in a year only for them to drop newer versions each time. :patrice: Im still playing 360 :mjcry: I want something nice too :mjcry:
Come on up to the xbx fam join 4k squad :blessed:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I thought you was putting up El Debarge, but no...fukkboy status. Me? I be finessing shyt like

The "console war" isn't being dominated by Nintendo because a Nintendo isn't competing with current gen systems. Nintendo is a place to play Nintendo games. That's great, but real grown up gamers do not have friend codes. Please stop acting like that is a thing.

PC is not the way to go either because both Nintendo and PC lack proper sports games :ufdup: now I know this is a matter of opinion but I'm old skool, and people who were opposed to sports games was 9x out of 10 :wrist: Sohh my question is who wears the pants in your relationship? :mj:

Nintendo Switch™ system, a gaming console you can play both at home and on-the-go. It is a video game console that is competing with current gen systems. They are literally sold out and hard to get these days due to the popularity of it.

Grown up gamers are the on the PC because their PC is also a workstation.

There are quite bit of Sport Games for the PC but i am assuming you are a EA Sports stan. The truth is, those devs and that company are lazy when it comes to PC games. They used to release PC games back in the day but now they are just lazy.

These consoles loses it value as soon they are annoucned or sold. End of the day, all of these gaming devices are using computer chips. The PC has upgrade able parts..

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Nintendo Switch™ system, a gaming console you can play both at home and on-the-go. It is a video game console that is competing with current gen systems. They are literally sold out and hard to get these days due to the popularity of it.

Grown up gamers are the on the PC because their PC is also a workstation.

There are quite bit of Sport Games for the PC but i am assuming you are a EA Sports stan. The truth is, those devs and that company are lazy when it comes to PC games. They used to release PC games back in the day but now they are just lazy.

These consoles loses it value as soon they are annoucned or sold. End of the day, all of these gaming devices are using computer chips. The PC has upgrade able parts..
I understand what the switch is, what you don't understand is how most adults don't carry around videogame systems. There are adults who carried a DS, but most adults would not. Why? I'd say p*ssy. The cool glamorous guy isn't known to be a gamer. Plays games, but carrying a switch in between fukk dates does not sound logical. A drink, smoke, dinner, a movie, a play, whatever. We want big t*ts and fat assess. Slim waist. They want muscles and money. A grown man carrying a switch everywhere he goes would be considered a square in too many circles, not man enough to destroy some p*ssy at 3am, and you know why?

Cuz you was looking for the tri-force :mjpls: you'll memorize the map to hyrule but won't take the time to map out the G spot on a bytch you unknowingly share.

Your comment about sports is so inaccurate it exposes the truth. There are only two companies holding down sports these days and both of them are lacking on PC. So let's not talk around that, thru it, above it :stop: And EA is all in on direct 12 which PC is all about these days so :francis:

Finally pc does have upgradeable parts that cost more than a console would. They also have bots that love to Ruin the most popular games, I never heard of a controller bot. Mouse and keyboard bots love FPS games. You can still use a controller tho if you wanna die even quicker :laff: