The console war is officially back on!!!

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fukk the pre-order shyt that's mostly all the early adopters that microsoft is milking. Most the nikkaz that pre ordered the Xbox one x already had a xbox one and a xbox one s. Let me know when xbox one x can't keep up with the demand and is constantly selling out :snooze:

Switchset :stylin:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Man fukk the pre-order shyt that's mostly all the early adopters that microsoft is milking. Most the nikkaz that pre ordered the Xbox one x already had a xbox one and a xbox one s. Let me know when xbox one x can't keep up with the demand and is constantly selling out :snooze:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

The switch isn't selling out because of demand, Nintendo feels they have to do this to remain relevant. If too many people had a switch, the majority would know the truth.

What truth?

The Wii was viewed as the best thing since bread was first sliced :banderas:
Then the truth came to light.

See, when discussing truths you find that it's true people feel better about products when they are not readily available. It's a psychological affect. Its also the reason the majority of posters hype up exclusives when the TRUTH is the majority of exclusives are not that great, especially on the Sony side of gaming. I'm sure games like splatoon are fun but nobody anywhere ever said it replaces cod/battlefield/halo/gears/Destiny or even overwatch :manny:
is this the new name for the scorpio? i'mlate
Xbox one X is the final name, but the pre-order they just had was for the limited edition Xbox Scorpio edition Xbox one X.
Also, if you go by its initials it's then XB1X or XBOX :win:
All i read was xbox
Because that is all there will be in the end

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The switch isn't selling out because of demand, Nintendo feels they have to do this to remain relevant. If too many people had a switch, the majority would know the truth.

What truth?

The Wii was viewed as the best thing since bread was first sliced :banderas:
Then the truth came to light.

See, when discussing truths you find that it's true people feel better about products when they are not readily available. It's a psychological affect. Its also the reason the majority of posters hype up exclusives when the TRUTH is the majority of exclusives are not that great, especially on the Sony side of gaming. I'm sure games like splatoon are fun but nobody anywhere ever said it replaces cod/battlefield/halo/gears/Destiny or even overwatch :manny:

Xbox one X is the final name, but the pre-order they just had was for the limited edition Xbox Scorpio edition Xbox one X.

Also, if you go by its initials it's then XB1X or XBOX :win:

Because that is all there will be in the end

The switch will end up selling more than the One X hell it might come close to the One S. I agree with the multiplatform part you said to a certain extent. If microsoft was all about releasing the most powerful console they should of released it at the beginning of the XBONE cycle. They may have stood a chance to be in the lead. It's far too late now because not too many people are going to jump ship on the ps4 when they can play the same multplat games on where there ecosystem is established on. Better graphics aren't enough and this is where exclusives can help.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The switch will end up selling more than the One X hell it might come close to the One S. I agree with the multiplatform part you said to a certain extent. If microsoft was all about releasing the most powerful console they should of released it at the beginning of the XBONE cycle. They may have stood a chance to be in the lead. It's far too late now because not too many people are going to jump ship on the ps4 when they can play the same multplat games on where there ecosystem is established on. Better graphics aren't enough and this is where exclusives can help.
The first problem is everyone claims to be experts on this. But most are expert fanboys so the logic is rooted in fanboyism.

What you said about base is false, The Xbox was the leader last gen, the ps2 was the leader the gen before. The Wii sold the most, but Nintendo abandoned the Wii three years After it released. 3rd parties quickly did the same. Did it first actually. I liked it but most gamers ended up hating the Wii, forums like these talked about how it was collecting dust.

So when discussing history, dont blindly look at sales then act like you actually followed the industry or know anything about what gamers like or liked. The Wii was fukkin trash overall and anyone saying it actually won doesn't know shyt about gaming :ufdup:

From that, we discuss the current state of affairs. The same logic is being used today. But the reason Sony took the lead was because of a more powerful system. That's it. It damn sure wasn't because of Killzone or knack. Now that the power battle is in Xbox favor the universal reason for Sony's lead is the great games nobody gives a shyt about. They cool to hype up for 5min, but there isn't a plethora of new Sony ip's that will stand the test of time. And the ones they did release are not titles that have defined this generation

So you saying Xbox can't increase its sales now that its the most powerful, fully backwards compatible, old games getting new updates to the point they are remasters (which Sony gamers often pay for) plus all the Sony gamers who haven't made the leap yet. They won't buy it either?

Well sir, the pre-orders tell a different story :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
PS4 outsells XB1, PS3 outsold 360 and PS2 outsold Xbox

Wtf could y'all be arguing about
The ps4 is outselling the xb1

The ps3 did not outsell the 360 :stop: Sony recognizes perception helps with reality so they LIED and got caught lying over and over last gen. Claimed uncharted 3sold 4mil copies on day 1 :mjlol:

When the 360 was widening the sales gap Sony then started grouping ps2 and ps3's sold as only ps3's sold and neglected to tell anyone in the industry what their numbers represented.

THAT'S WHEN THE WEBSITES STARTED REPORTING PS3 OVERTOOK 360 IN SALES.

Then the truth came out, guess who didn't give a fukk about the truth.... Come on, take a wild guess :ufdup: You can Google this shyt yourself, remember, perception = reality for people.

The ps4 has a better GPU than the Xbox1, so the Xbox cannot be more powerful than the ps4 because of that. The 360 had a more powerful GPU than the ps3, most games looked and played better on it. But I'm sure you're STILL under the belief the ps3 was more powerful because of the cell processor :laff:

Once the Xbox one X releases, that will be 3 for 3 Xbox >>> PlayStation in terms of power

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I've just got a ps4 after like 11 years of playing xbox 360 and now you're telling me they are releasing a new console? :gucci: