"Yeah, at $700 the PS5 Pro is expensive for a console, but I spent more than double that on my GPU alone"-PC Gamer

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Did they even mention the psvr 2? Like graphical upgrades?
Sony:

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
PCs always had higher initial investment and lower long-term cost because you can get more games than a console at lower prices and you don't have to pay a subscription service to play online.

People keep capping about how expensive PC is compared to consoles, but you have a lot more freedom in how much you wanna spend and the output you wanna get. People pointing out the higher-end prices conveniently forget to mention that a high-end PC outperforms consoles pretty easily.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
PCs always had higher initial investment and lower long-term cost because you can get more games than a console at lower prices and you don't have to pay a subscription service to play online.

People keep capping about how expensive PC is compared to consoles, but you have a lot more freedom in how much you wanna spend and the output you wanna get. People pointing out the higher-end prices conveniently forget to mention that a high-end PC outperforms consoles pretty easily.
most people who buy consoles don't care about pc performance

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Building a PC isn't that hard ahahahaha. Its going to cost more but you won't be paying for online like these console nikkas and that online fee adds up that's what they forget to mention. And of course a PC cost more. It's a fukking computer. You're going to be able to do more shyt. Have a more versatile experience. You can swap parts easily if something fukks up.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I expected the thing to be around 700 with GPU inflation to be honest. Consoles are often underpriced for the GPU/CPU combo they have.

That's just how much it costs to build something with those components and still turn a profit. Not sure what people expected. You thought Sony could get that power boost and keep it 400 bucks? How?