The console war is officially back on!!!

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
GH9FRcn.jpg
Is the Xbox One X the dragons according to this? :ohhh:

The hidden message. Coli nikkas on that Da Vinci Code. :banderas:

I hope @PS4 is the nikka who gets dragged into the water by the walkers.:russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
sony nikkaz just can't accept reality. :yeshrug:
I want to give a shout out to my nikka Rekkapryde for keeping it real finally :salute:
As you can clearly read, he wrote Nikkaz can't accept reality. Not "nikka" can't, he was talking about multiple nikkaz
I was the only xbot he was talking to tho, so :win:

Now go get me some enchiladas, I'm gazorpazorpfield bytch :camby:
yall still having console wars? shyt is corny if u like sony get a quad if u like ms get a x1 lol no need to compete
There is no competition, xbox one x has already sold more than PS4pro all year in 2 days, and the system itself is the most powerful system ever made, in its field.

The only competition is if sony nikkaz can hold out til 2021 :patrice:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I just told you.

There's been probably a dozen different skus and bundles. If there was a way to consolidate them all, then it would probably make that list.
You can say the same about the Pro. Amazon has sold at least 4 different sku's of Pro this year. The white Destiny bundle ain't even out yet and not counted in this. I see xbox coming in 3rd in November :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You can say the same about the Pro. Amazon has sold at least 4 different sku's of Pro this year. The white Destiny bundle ain't even out yet and not counted in this. I see xbox coming in 3rd in November :mjlol:
The pro NEVER sold that well. We know how well the pro is selling, it hasn't been.
So if you are trying to say the base model hasn't sold, but this limited edition white model sold in the meek mils then say that so we can correct you.

Otherwise, nice try. But try again :ufdup:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This dude gotta be a troll cause his user name "PS4"? :usure:

Didn't he say the same shyt about xbox1 slim?

Xbox One X don't mean shyt.....where is the games?:yeshrug:

I feel bad for people bought Xbox One then bought Xbox One Slim then again bought Xbox One X. Gotta give Xbox some credit for pimping them out.

I still have PS4 and still look good and I didn't even need PS4 Pro.

If Xbox One have new exclusive games coming then I'll cop Xbox One X on the sales.:ehh:
be specific if you mean where are the games in a general sense they're there they're called Multiplats...if you talking exclusives (which hardly any of u give a fukk when it comes to xbox exclusives let alone new ones) then no we dont got shyt for the fall (maybe some feel different than me) but for yall to keep talking bout where are the xbox exclusives yall wont give a fukk about (new or old) it's really funny to me...because whatever exclusive we have put out or will put out yall gonna always end up saying ps4 >>> xbox anyway so its a mute point

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I want to give a shout out to my nikka Rekkapryde for keeping it real finally :salute:
As you can clearly read, he wrote Nikkaz can't accept reality. Not "nikka" can't, he was talking about multiple nikkaz
I was the only xbot he was talking to tho, so :win:

Now go get me some enchiladas, I'm gazorpazorpfield bytch :camby:

There is no competition, xbox one x has already sold more than PS4pro all year in 2 days, and the system itself is the most powerful system ever made, in its field.

The only competition is if sony nikkaz can hold out til 2021 :patrice:
more powerful system yet they play the same games as the regular xbox just as smooth:gucci:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
be specific if you mean where are the games in a general sense they're there they're called Multiplats...if you talking exclusives (which hardly any of u give a fukk when it comes to xbox exclusives let alone new ones) then no we dont got shyt for the fall (maybe some feel different than me) but for yall to keep talking bout where are the xbox exclusives yall wont give a fukk about (new or old) it's really funny to me...because whatever exclusive we have put out or will put out yall gonna always end up saying ps4 >>> xbox anyway so its a mute point
I'm looking forward to Cuphead, sea of thieves and PUBG :manny:
more powerful system yet they play the same games as the regular xbox just as smooth:gucci:
You talking like if the "same games" are the side games. Those are the games we play the most. Every single one of those will be better on Xbox.. Just like Xbox vs ps2 :wow:

And with backwards compatibility and the games going with you? My library is at 300 and climbing. Miss me with your bullshyt