"Yeah, at $700 the PS5 Pro is expensive for a console, but I spent more than double that on my GPU alone"-PC Gamer

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Naughty Dog has marketed one of their games on 4 different platforms for 11 years lol. Somebody out there is paying money to play these games at their own time and place. The only Sony exclusive that would be a must day 1 is Last of Us 3 or Wolverine and it's way out. I might pick up Ragnarok on PC next week like a lot of people probably will.

Sony's whole venture into PC gaming isn't even a threat to their console market at this time. The money is there and the release windows could get shorter and shorter over time IF the console market doesn't grow going into the end of this decade.

And objectively it's the best way to play if you do have a $450+ GPU which for some maynot be viable so there is now a Pro console that will give somewhat a comparable experience.

again, my two favorite games this year are Rebirth and Astro bot, and this isn’t even a big year for AAA playstation games. I’m not waiting until sometimes in 2026+ to play shyt i can enjoy today. What you think i worth playing day or ain’t the same as everyone else.

Same will apply next year and the year after

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Says the group of folks that have spent more on hardware this generation than games.

Psvr2
Psvr2 add on
PS5
Ps5 slim
PS portal
PS5 pro
PS disc drive
SSD storage space
Face plates
Stands
Edge controller

:mjlol:

More hardware has released than PS5 1st party games.

:mjlol:

But I'm the one thats not smart

This would make sense if someone actually bought all those things. Thats like listing all the dumb shyt xbox has been selling this generation like controller hoodies, refridgerators and toasters, nail polish, butt cheek controllers, etc.
and you spemd more money on your playstation than your xbox and nintendo :russ:

We literally just proved this

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This would make sense if someone actually bought all those things., and you spemd more money on your playstation than your xbox and nintendo :russ:

We literally just proved this
So what you saying is you be in all these threads, and creating threads and not buying any of the stuff you hyping up :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anyone saying it is a time consuming process to put together a PC is an idiot. At most if you are fukking up at every step it would take a few hours. Plus once you are done and get it working, you do not have to do it anymore. People love making simple shyt sound complicated.
That doesn't even address the fact that people are being asked to spend that $700 and it's for a piece of hardware that originated 4 years ago. It has that 4 year old CPU still in it and when games are CPU bound the fact that they strapped a newer GPU to that old CPU not gonna help much.

Also there's no idea when a PS6 gets released how long major support continues for the PS5 generation? On a gaming PC you can choose to lower the settings and rock on or you can choose to upgrade any needed components to get better performance. When they turn the lights out on the PS5 generation that's it.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
ty754l6e67bz.jpg

Ok guys I just built my rig. Don’t let Sony scam you save your money.
:mjlol: prolly has better specs than the Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That doesn't even address the fact that people are being asked to spend that $700 and it's for a piece of hardware that originated 4 years ago. It has that 4 year old CPU still in it and when games are CPU bound the fact that they strapped a newer GPU to that old CPU not gonna help much.

Also there's no idea when a PS6 gets released how long major support continues for the PS5 generation? On a gaming PC you can choose to lower the settings and rock on or you can choose to upgrade any needed components to get better performance. When they turn the lights out on the PS5 generation that's it.

Now heres the part where we pretend everonye hasn’t been complainging about cross-gen for the past 4 years 🙄

realistically you could buy a ps5 pro to carry you to the ps6 pro

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So who should we believe....

Professionals like Rich Leadbetter or..... nikkaz On The Coli

879e5f8e072767fe3ab3d69408aa178a.gif

My brehs on coli wouldn’t lie to me, i already set aside 700 to build a pc that can play GTA at 4k/120

Last time i posted his content @Kamikaze Revy told me he was lying

@Rekkapryde told me it was stan shyt

And @Gizmo_Duck snitched on me to the mods.

Now he’s said something that makes you goofies feel good, so you wanna present his opinion as an undeniable authority. :wow:

Sony stans :noah:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is what confuses me about the Sony dudes.

A new console isn't more than 3 year away for them. Spending 700 bucks to play slightly improved games knowing it'll be time to upgrade yet again in a few years is wild.

If you don't have a pS5 at all that's different otherwise.... :heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is what confuses me about the Sony dudes.

A new console isn't more than 3 year away for them. Spending 700 bucks to play slightly improved games knowing it'll be time to upgrade yet again in a few years is wild.

If you don't have a pS5 at all that's different otherwise.... :heh:

What do you think happens to the ps5 pro when the ps6 comes out?:jbhmm: