The console war is officially back on!!!

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
most adults don't carry around videogame systems
I guess you don't hang around other adults.

They want muscles and money.
You telling us what girls want in real life? Take this to the TLR

Finally pc does have upgradeable parts that cost more than a console would.
no they do not . it depends what part you want to change. it varies.

I never heard of a controller bot.
it happens on the xbox and playstation consoles too you know

direct 12 which PC is all about these days so :francis:
why you mad here? you don't like what companies do in this world?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I guess you don't hang around other adults.
So are you attempting to imply most adults carry handheld gaming systems? Maybe you're one of R.Kelly's captives :ohhh:
You telling us what girls want in real life? Take this to the TLR
The mere mention of woman seems to irritate you :bryan:
no they do not . it depends what part you want to change. it varies.
So just so we are all clear, you wrote... No they do not :hula: it depends :hula: it varies. Sohh basically you just said No!..well maybe!!.. Ok sometimes!!! :deadmanny:
it happens on the xbox and playstation consoles too you know
I know when it happens, depending on what platform you're using will determine what gets done about. On PC you don't have to pay to play. There is no umbrella of Xbox live to keep you safe from that. Sony's psn is a poor man's Xbox live so you can get away with that type of stuff easier and longer than you could on Xbox. AND NOBODY DENIES THIS except a fanboy who never put 5sec of thought into this subject until I brought it up :facepalm: Courtdogs kennel is a famous thread that went into topics such as these, (Courtdogstradamus strikes again) so to inform you, to correct your incorrect assumptions. On Xbox, since the360 days. Any hack you can find has already been patched, and the cheater had already been banned. No accountability on PC, psn was free so no accountability there. People thought things would improve on Sony but nah...
why you mad here? you don't like what companies do in this world?
You're the furious one sir, direct 12 is built into a chip for XB1X So what do I have to angry over? Doooon't.. Try tooo, slow me down, from all this winning :win: