The Black Authority's Open Challenge to Kamala Harris Supporters

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Tell em why you mad b
:wow:
I don’t let no white man be a controller of my racial destiny. Nor do I depend on a system of political oppression that has historically disenfranchised black people to make the right decisions for my people, without the use of force and demand. Weak minds are easily manipulated with scare tactics.
^^^ entered their thread at 8:16, still on this at 9:16.
but asking people what they do with their time.

imagine arguing with other black people about who is the “better” white man to choose - the one to have your people in lock down or the white man will have you locked up. Literally sending a message to white supremacists that you can’t make it without their casting decisions on your lives, as you fall for the casting call. But remain dormant with the “hope until change gonna come” knowing whites in power don’t react to anything but uprising and reprisal. And the reckoning continues ..
:francis:

Imagine discouraging black people from voting so that white people get to decide elections, laws, judges during a crucial moment when everything around us is in a freefall and the current President is an unapologetic white supremacist currently occupying militarized agents in black community and doing all types of quasi-dictator moves; and think you're taking some profound stand for black people doing it...

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Breh, you won't get an answer. They're still here running that "they just tryna vote out zaddy for no reason. Leave zaddy alone!" script. These motherfukkers are just straight up obtuse Trump supporters.
I know and its sad. The only answers I got is what Biden has done and what democrats haven't done. Not a single mention of trump and the injustices he's publicly leading the charge on. They say they know Republicans are racist but offer them no resistance

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Imagine discouraging black people from voting so that white people get to decide elections, laws, judges during a crucial moment when everything around us is in a freefall and the current President is an unapologetic white supremacist currently occupying militarized agents in black community and doing all types of quasi-dictator moves; and think you're taking some profound stand for black people doing it...
Its called giving up. Not voting is bring the vaseline for the butt fukking with no resistance. Discouraging us from voting against white supremacy is saying they're OK being treated as less than human.

Couldn't make this shyt up if I tried

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is the same woman Who lived in a predominantly black city, went to an HBCU, pledged a black sorority and still went off to marry a white man? during the time there were headlines circulating about her being the first Indian - American political rep at that level.
:patrice:
What does her marrying a white guy have to do with anything? And this idea that she's supposed to waste her time forcing news outlets to correct how they describe her race/ethnicity/nationality is ridiculous.
This odd need to gatekeep blackness is counterproductive as hell.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Black Empowerment is a "wrestling is fake" analogy to you?

Bet.
What they peddle and you consume from them is not black empowerment. It’s fools gold for the easily mislead, and directionless people at its best, and at its worst it’s a tool to sow discord among our people and encourage our destruction with voter apathy. You can almost see the white Ventriloquist hands coming out the asses of these youtube c00n agents:francis:

Daps
These people are weird. It’s like if you don’t support the democrats, you must automatically be a Trump supporter.
:what:

Mannn shyt crazy what if I just sit this one out :beli:? Black people have to stop this of you not a Democrat you a c00n or you a Trump supporter . Naw I anit with nun of this fukk shyt . I'm going back to reading the wall street journal and plot out me and my family's next four years .

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I understand why Tariq and Yvette are doing it. I understand psychology as well as economics....took classes on both in college. Financially it's not in their best interest if Biden/Harris get elected and do a good job because if black folk are happy it's not profitable for race hustlers.

You don't listen to pick up artists on Youtube if you're faithful and in a committed relationship and you don't listen to race hustling mufukkas like Tariq and Yvette if you're doing well financially and the country is content socially.

They need black anger and frustration to profit off that shyt. Simply psychology and economics. What I don't understand is why their followers don't want shyt to get better or if they want the country to burn and truly believe Biden and Harris will be worse than Trump then why don't they want to see them get elected?

Like I said before, sometimes I wish I couldn't see through bullshyt but since I can I call it out.
Sometimes Ignorance and naivety seems like a gift in this bullshyt matrix :mjcry: one of my favorite quotes ever by Baldwin rings so true today

“To be a Negro in this country and to be relatively conscious is to be in a rage almost all the time.”:to:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
And claim to be pro-black while doing it. Trump called BLM a terrorist organization and these c00ns working overtime to keep him in office.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

imagine being mentally manipulated enough to feel discouraged in the first place while blaming other black people for being “discouraged” instead of a broken system of ballot baiting that whites use to internalize fear mongering.

You sound like a worthless broke down defeatist- you were done before this started.
:snooze:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
What they peddle and you consume from them is not black empowerment. It’s fools gold for the easily mislead, and directionless people at its best, and at its worst it’s a tool to sow discord among our people and encourage our destruction with voter apathy. You can almost see the white Ventriloquist hands coming out the asses of these youtube c00n agents:francis:
And Black Empowerment is instead gained from voting for a man who could call himself the pupil of both an anti-integrationist in Strom Thurmond, and actual KKK chapter leader Robert Byrd?

That's where black folks gonna find their salvation?

Hard pass.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Sometimes Ignorance and naivety seems like a gift in this bullshyt matrix :mjcry: one of my favorite quotes ever by Baldwin rings so true today

“To be a Negro in this country and to be relatively conscious is to be in a rage almost all the time.”:to:
Such a great quote....so true.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
And Black Empowerment is instead gained from voting for a man who could call himself the pupil of both an anti-integrationist in Strom Thurmond, and actual KKK chapter leader Robert Byrd?

That's where black folks gonna find their salvation?

Hard pass.
Since you don't care about the outcome of the election why not stop trying to dissuade voters in election threads? That's the best way to show your apathy in politics right?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
And Jason is 100 percent correct. Almost no one who supports Biden/Harris, tells you what they are voting for; all they can say is that they’re voting against Trump. Makes no sense.

Because that's what Democrats want

The only favor we get from Democrats is they get a racist out of office, nothing more. Why offer blacks tangibles when they will vote for you regardless?

Dudes saying anybody but Trump, we just may get someone worse than Trump