The Black Authority's Open Challenge to Kamala Harris Supporters

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to get clarification on why are people ok with the same cacs and c00ns they hate making decisions for them by not voting. Clarification on the fact they know Republicans are racist but let them move freely.

Breh, when Trump rescinded laws giving black people access to homeownership without discrimination the same folks here pretending to be militant were either silent or they were agreeing with the shyt because "it wasn't helping us any way. Why y'all wanna live in cac suburbs! This is great for our communities!" Can't make the shyt up. these trolls are straight up white power Trump supporters doing their best Huey Newton impressions thinking people here are fukking dumb.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
how would you suggest holding such politicians accountable?

:sas1:
The same way yall are saying yall are holding Biden accountable.

Oh wait trump don't want our votes and we already know he's a racist so he doesn't have to be accountable for anything :sas2:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
And Jason is 100 percent correct. Almost no one who supports Biden/Harris, tells you what they are voting for; all they can say is that they’re voting against Trump. Makes no sense.

Makes plenty of sense to me

:yeshrug:

Maybe those same people have seen four years of Trump and want to get out of a pandemic as well as not have Trump pick any more judges

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It makes sense when you realize the shyt is coming from right wing Trump supporters pretending to be pro-black because they believe black people are all insecure, dumb, and can be easily browbeaten into "not voting" if you challenge their "commitment" to their race.
This sounds like an exact description of the creator of the ados movement but let me :hubie:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Did you read the article?

And if you did what exactly about that article was racist or "birther"-ist?

The article brought up some great points. Especially about the 14th Amendment and how it was not originally intended to mean anyone born on U.S. soil is automatically a citizen.

Under the correct interpretation of the 14th Amendment Kamala would NOT be eligible to be a U.S. Senator, and not eligible to be VP or Pres.

We've reached the part where #ADOS has now joined the birther white supremacist conspiracy theories folks....you knew it was coming

Donald Trump is the second generation son of immigrants too, since you fukking idiots keep forgetting. So how about you take this birther bullshyt and use it against a white supremacist instead of a black woman you fukking alt-right racc00n.

I'll wait.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Since you don't care about the outcome of the election why not stop trying to dissuade voters in election threads? That's the best way to show your apathy in politics right?
Again, because you've accused me of this before, I am not here to dissuade anybody. I'm not like you, somebody doing their absolute damnedest to get black folks scared shytless and wholly reliant on a cac and a curry cac. I'm merely voicing my displeasure with the status quo of the Democrats and their benign neglect stance towards the black community. You're going to have to completely change the definition of apathy if you want that shoe to fit me, because I actually DO care about my vote. I'm just extremely protective of it now. I'll no longer hand it out to anybody who thinks its theirs by default because of random ass reasons. If you want the black vote, you want to get it by empowering that same bottom caste voting bloc, which includes financial restitution to the descendants of slaves in this country, and the disassembling of white supremacy, full stop.

Anything less is patronizing politician babble.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Again, because you've accused me of this before, I am not here to dissuade anybody. I'm not like you, somebody doing their absolute damnedest to get black folks scared shytless and wholly reliant on a cac and a curry cac. I'm merely voicing my displeasure with the status quo of the Democrats and their benign neglect stance towards the black community. You're going to have to completely change the definition of apathy if you want that shoe to fit me, because I actually DO care about my vote. I'm just extremely protective of it now. I'll no longer hand it out to anybody who thinks its theirs by default because of random ass reasons. If you want the black vote, you want to get it by empowering that same bottom caste voting bloc, which includes financial restitution to the descendants of slaves in this country, and the disassembling of white supremacy, full stop.

Anything less is patronizing politician babble.
So you not voting right? You post more about shyt you not doing than you do shyt you are doing which means....:coffee:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
We've reached the part where #ADOS has now joined the birther white supremacist conspiracy theories folks....you knew it was coming

Donald Trump is the second generation son of immigrants too, since you fukking idiots keep forgetting. So how about you take this birther bullshyt and use it against a white supremacist instead of a black woman you fukking alt-right racc00n.

I'll wait.
Immigration accusations only apply to black immigrants. You know that!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Did you read the article?

And if you did what exactly about that article was racist or "birther"-ist?

The article brought up some great points. Especially about the 14th Amendment and how it was not originally intended to mean anyone born on U.S. soil is automatically a citizen.

Under the correct interpretation of the 14th Amendment Kamala would NOT be eligible to be a U.S. Senator, and not eligible to be VP or Pres.
The Constitution doesn't define "natural born citizen" so I'm not sure what the correct interpretation is you are talking about.
People interpret it all sorts of ways depending on their political positions and agendas.
The accepted interpretation by the majority of the country since forever is that a person born in the US is a US citizen.
And the article is racist/birther-ist because it was written by a racist birther.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What does her marrying a white guy have to do with anything? And this idea that she's supposed to waste her time forcing news outlets to correct how they describe her race/ethnicity/nationality is ridiculous.
This odd need to gatekeep blackness is counterproductive as hell.
I’m just going to agree to disagree and leave it at that, Jello. Because clearly we have entirely different ideologies in reference to politics and racial dynamics that is not conducive of a discussion bc we do not think the same or uphold the same beliefs or experiences on this issue. This rapport on politics shouldn’t cause a falling out that affects commenting on other parts of the forum that have been relatively diplomatic. I’ll leave it at that. I know you’re not like the other usual suspects making appearances in this thread with the coli-spam and negative vibes on repeat with the cut and paste commentary so I’ll respect your thoughts and not demoralize your debate, if you do the same. I respect debaters not divisionists with the mindless “you ain’t black you know, bc papa joe said so” - being obtuse.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Immigration accusations only apply to black immigrants. You know that!

Eeeeeeeexactly and ask yourself why.

John Tanton, a millionaire conservative activist whom Yvette Carnell associated herself with behind her audience's back, dedicated his whole life to keeping America as white as possible using both "immigration reform" and "African American" front groups to advocate for anti-immigration policy. I truly believe meeting Yvette Carnell and starting #ADOS was his biggest accomplishment and his swan song. The culmination of his life's work. Finally convinced and entire segment of confused black militant to stand against immigration of their own people while being passively supportive of white supremacy; and got them thinking they are courageously standing for their "lineage" doing so. fukking. Idiots. I can't even bear to watch it sometimes.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
We are not supporting “white men”; we are demanding government accountability across all political sectors. For you to distort that quote is suspect. His stance was based on Black autonomy.
The flaw in that logic is that only one party is even open to being pushed to make the government accountable and by dismissing support for them out of hand you give power to the party that wants to give black people nothing and will actively work to strip away rights that are already on the books.
So taking a stand by not voting for Biden/Harris is easy but voting for them and then doing the work to hold them accountable is hard.
All easy will get you is 4 more years of wearing masks and not being able to go outside without worrying about catching a deadly virus not to mention whatever new virus will come down the pike that this idiot won't do shyt about. All while he packs the courts with racist white dudes who will happily send more black people to jail and a Supreme Court that will kill any legislative achievements that have helped black people over the past 60 years.

But keep on fighting the good fight on the Internet while accomplishing nothing but keeping the party that actively hates black people in power.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I never thought i would see someone say getting racist out of power was a bad thing. The fact you said "we may get someone worse than trump" says a lot.

You're willing to let trump continue to fukk black people and this entire country instead of taking a chance on someone that may be better than trump?

You're basically saying nothing will make it better for black people so why try.

Back in the early 1900s - 1960s our people were beaten to death, hung, attack by dogs, sprayed with hoses, and our communities burned. Nothing but terrorism. Through all of that however, we've gotten much better and made great strides

So tell me exactly what you're scared of again:jbhmm:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon