Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sometimes Ignorance and naivety seems like a gift in this bullshyt matrix :mjcry: one of my favorite quotes ever by Baldwin rings so true today

“To be a Negro in this country and to be relatively conscious is to be in a rage almost all the time.”:to:
10:35 - you’ve been on this thread for 2 hrs straight. I thought you said focusing on “dumb shyt” was a waste of time. Didn’t you have better things to make use of your time? like you stated in this thread - you have a life, family, job and responsibilities. Time is being wasted right?
tenor.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
10:35 - you’ve been on this thread for 2 hrs straight. I thought you said focusing on “dumb shyt” was a waste of time. Didn’t you have better things to make use of your time? like you stated in this thread - you have a life, family, job and responsibilities. Time is being wasted right?
tenor.gif
:yeshrug:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
We know this already - the dude you posted is a fukking Republican shill who is literally telling black people not to vote. Don't try to derail my point.

If Democrats lose this election they'll be forced to have better picks, picks that provide for black Americans options to win 2024:hubie:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Mannn shyt crazy what if I just sit this one out :beli:? Black people have to stop this of you not a Democrat you a c00n or you a Trump supporter . Naw I anit with nun of this fukk shyt . I'm going back to reading the wall street journal and plot out me and my family's next four years .
My thing is people are entitled to their own opinion. I'm not trying to convince anyone to change their minds. Just think about what they're saying.

I'm trying to get clarification on why are people ok with the same cacs and c00ns they hate making decisions for them by not voting. Clarification on the fact they know Republicans are racist but let them move freely.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
You're defending that Newsweek article pushed by the alt-right and white supremacist? You're not bothered that every time there's a minority candidate they question whether they are a true born candidate?

Do you ever look in the mirror and wonder why so many of your ideas are aligned with those of white supremacists?

:mjpls: Of course you're not bothered.

Did you read the article?

And if you did what exactly about that article was racist or "birther"-ist?

The article brought up some great points. Especially about the 14th Amendment and how it was not originally intended to mean anyone born on U.S. soil is automatically a citizen.

Under the correct interpretation of the 14th Amendment Kamala would NOT be eligible to be a U.S. Senator, and not eligible to be VP or Pres.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Because that's what Democrats want

The only favor we get from Democrats is they get a racist out of office, nothing more. Why offer blacks tangibles when they will vote for you regardless?

Dudes saying anybody but Trump, we just may get someone worse than Trump
Here's the question I ask every fake woke agent. What's the worse thing you think Biden would try to do as President and do you think Pelosi, AOC and Maxine Waters would allow him to do it like McConnell, Graham and Rubio are allowing Trump to do his deeds?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Its called giving up. Not voting is bring the vaseline for the butt fukking with no resistance. Discouraging us from voting against white supremacy is saying they're OK being treated as less than human.

Couldn't make this shyt up if I tried

Like I said, by the time these fukking net militants are done their CHILDREN...ALL OUR CHILDREN will enjoy less rights as African Americans today than when we were born. Not only will no one be "cutting a check," a Donald Trump 6-3 right wing court and an entire field of unqualified right wing DC judges will be steamrolling through affirmative action, social programs, fair housing laws, criminal justice reforms, even voting rights and others. And I hope these morons can look at the next generation--unable to get into college, afford anything, live anywhere, or achieve anything with the same privileges they once did--and let them know that when this country was under an unprecedented threat from quasi-fascist white supremacy in Donald Trump, they decided to not vote and let him win because....Kamala Harris is Jamaican and Indian...

Y'all make no damn sense. If you ain't gonna vote because somewhere in your twisted and willingly obtuse mind you think a Biden Presidency will be exactly the same, for black people and for the entire country for that matter, then don't vote and fukk off already. Let those of us who care to be functioning and involved members of our society, for the sake of our kids, our families, our communities, our neighbors, and our future generations make our own decisions.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Since you don't care about the outcome of the election why not stop trying to dissuade voters in election threads? That's the best way to show your apathy in politics right?
Crabs in a barrel.

They gave up on the fight so they want others to give up too.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
No one here is voting for Trump, so stop with your cop outs of why you like black folks being locked up

Copping out is saying that trayvon Martin was sacrificed by his dad

Or believing obama spied on trump as part of the deep state

Or that trump was not trying to dismantle the post office to stop mail in ballots

Or that the pandemic is a hoax

The list goes on and on with you

You're basically a q anon poster with the way you push conspiracies to protect trump

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Here's the question I ask every fake woke agent. What's the worse thing you think Biden would try to do as President and do you think Pelosi, AOC and Maxine Waters would allow him to do it like McConnell, Graham and Rubio are allowing Trump to do his deeds?

Why do you keep calling me a fake woke agent?

If Democrats lose they WILL try harder to get the black vote 2024

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Because that's what Democrats want

The only favor we get from Democrats is they get a racist out of office, nothing more. Why offer blacks tangibles when they will vote for you regardless?

Dudes saying anybody but Trump, we just may get someone worse than Trump
I never thought i would see someone say getting racist out of power was a bad thing. The fact you said "we may get someone worse than trump" says a lot.

You're willing to let trump continue to fukk black people and this entire country instead of taking a chance on someone that may be better than trump?

You're basically saying nothing will make it better for black people so why try.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
What does her marrying a white guy have to do with anything? And this idea that she's supposed to waste her time forcing news outlets to correct how they describe her race/ethnicity/nationality is ridiculous.
This odd need to gatekeep blackness is counterproductive as hell.

It makes sense when you realize the shyt is coming from right wing Trump supporters pretending to be pro-black because they believe black people are all insecure, dumb, and can be easily browbeaten into "not voting" if you challenge their "commitment" to their race.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Why do you keep calling me a fake woke agent?

If Democrats lose they WILL try harder to get the black vote 2024
I call you a fake woke agent because you claim you're pro-black yet on election night you and David Duke will be rooting for the same candidate to win :coffee:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sometimes Ignorance and naivety seems like a gift in this bullshyt matrix :mjcry: one of my favorite quotes ever by Baldwin rings so true today

“To be a Negro in this country and to be relatively conscious is to be in a rage almost all the time.”:to:
Leaving out the part of the segment where the interviewer asks him:
“What do you want from white people?”
Baldwin’s response “I don’t want nothing from you, I want you to leave us alone so that we can do it ourselves”

Baldwin also said “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”
:jbhmm:

which goes against the narrative that you try to push with your papa joe position and the lesser of 2 evils- by lashing out at black people empowering themselves to obtain resources rightfully owed to build our own in our communities. We are not supporting “white men”; we are demanding government accountability across all political sectors. For you to distort that quote is suspect. His stance was based on Black autonomy.