Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Biden's reponse to this was incredibly weak. Where's the plan of action? This is a grave threat to American democracy and he only gave a 2 min speech. Unacceptable imo.
He's clearly gonna step down right?

No fukkig way America is thinking "hell yeah" after that fukk shyt.

Everybody is on "oh my God " level now

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's clearly gonna step down right?

No fukkig way America is thinking "hell yeah" after that fukk shyt.

Everybody is on "oh my God " level now
Unfortunately I don't he's going to step down at this point. If he has any more fukk ups I suspect the call to have him step down will be more aggressive. But it'll probably again fall on deaf ears. Top Dem leadership is failing to meet the challenges of these dark times and make the hard decisions. Its a fukked up situation we're in frfr.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't even care what Biden says about this :camby: people like him refusing to retire is why we're in this situation in the first place

If he really cares he should step down so somebody can run who has a better chance of beating Trump.
Even if he beats Trump(and I think he does) I think it's too late to save the system as a whole unless Dems do some radical shyt

Aka throw ppl in jail

Which they are unwilling to do by having Garland running the DOJ

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Even if he beats Trump(and I think he does) I think it's too late to save the system as a whole unless Dems do some radical shyt

Aka throw ppl in jail

Which they are unwilling to do by having Garland running the DOJ
Leonard Leo should be under a conspiracy investigation and locked up immediately.

Take the head off the body, the organization dies. That creates a precedent to go after Ruffo also.

Conspiracy by manipulating the system financially and systematically thru finances.

Daps
with the dobbs decision still looming, i think this recent move by the court hurts trump more than it helps him.

i’ve always said that as the election draws closer and trump’s agenda comes into clearer focus, voters will grow more anxious and begin coalescing around biden.

yall gonna learn on election night that the american public, in spite of its faults, does not fukk with maga.

:francis:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Trump did say he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and get away with it... Many people said at the time he was crazy...turns out he was crazy like a fox and he meant every word of that shyt :damn:

If the Dems do any half stepping AT ALL...in response to this ruling this country is in for an avalanche of bullshyt for a real long time :ufdup:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Trump did say he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and get away with it... Many people said at the time he was crazy...turns out he was crazy like a fox and he meant every word of that shyt :damn:

If the Dems do any half stepping AT ALL...in response to this ruling this country is in for an avalanche of bullshyt for a real long time :ufdup:
They not gonna step at all

I hope I'm wrong