Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
this whole thread is based on people not knowing wtf is going on and now you want it to calm down cuz i point it out? yall don't know what up or down in this thread lolol
its quite disturbing.

And this why alot of the shyt y'all talking fall on Deaf ears. Doing that Roland Martin shyt and Talking at people instead of giving respectful answers to questions is not gonna work.

Especially those out of loop

Daps
And this why alot of the shyt y'all talking fall on Deaf ears. Doing that Roland Martin shyt and Talking at people instead of giving respectful answers to questions is not gonna work.

Especially those out of loop

i did give him the respect, i said "at least you posed it at a question instead of ranting"
and then i dapped him when he acknowledge the dumb shyt.
you aint gotta cape for him

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The mission is simple

Alito is 74, Clarence thomas 76

Both reaching their death bed

Vote Biden and whoever is the next democratic candidate after, just to switch the supreme court to 5-4 democrats

You do that, then shyt like student loans can be cut across the board,roe vs wade could change back and then other shyt can change
And for the love of God VOTE LOCALLY!

How do you think we got the Greene's and Bobert's of the world.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
why do we need to do hypotheticals when we just can see this actual case. they said if it's an official act its immune, if it's not then he is not immune. they said not all acts are official and left the case open to move forward to be decided.
plus, i don't think they accept the same case/issue after if they recently heard the issue
ANYTHING TRUMP SAYS IS AN OFFICIAL ACT, CANT BE QUESTIONED BY ANY LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT. ONLY THE SUPREME COURT CAN DECIDE IT.

How tf that would work? I'm still trying to figure out

Daps
ANYTHING TRUMP SAYS IS AN OFFICIAL ACT, CANT BE QUESTIONED BY ANY LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT. ONLY THE SUPREME COURT CAN DECIDE IT.

How tf that would work? I'm still trying to figure out

this is from the very article you posted... did you read it?

"The court also ruled that Trump is not immune for “unofficial acts.” And “not everything the President does is official,” the majority determined."

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Why are they placating Trump? Because Trump has had a stranglehold on around 40% of the country, if not more, going on 8 years now. The GOP can't beat Trump so it's "if you can't beat him, join him" and they all expect that Trump will return the favor and line their pockets as well...

But go ahead, "don't vote".... see what happens. It's not fearmongering, this is legit.
Getting everything they can out of him. They can’t get rid of him so why not get some SC judges on your side and whatever else you can get. I weep for the future if he wins

br82186

Superstar
Daps
At this rate, they'll be bring back slavery and nikkas thinking their 40 acres and a mule is around the corner with reparations. I don't give a fukk if Biden is in the grave. I'll be writing him in. Republicans can never hold the presidency again for as long as we stand as a republic.
Especially with what's been going on in Argentina, Italy, The Netherlands, France, and New Zealand.

These fccking mooks are putting a massive effort to create a right wing NWO, all that's missing is the US.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Good luck and Godspeed.

America is now spiraling the drain.

Glad I'm in Canada, but fukk this place too.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
a lot of people have to die for any meaningful change to occur in this country. and, by a lot, i mean A LOT.

hardly any of the people expressing outrage over this are trying to have that conversation, though.

:russell:
A lady died after running up in the Capitol to defend that dumbass and people were mad because people had jokes. Fools had the drop on people in the Capitol but they wasted it on Donald Trump :snoop: Ain’t nobody trying to run up in there on no real shyt.