Conservative Heritage Foundation Leader after immunity ruling : ‘Second American Revolution’ will be bloodless ‘if the left allows it to be’

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm starting to think that the military is working behind the scenes with all the information needed to get rid of all these people if Trump wins.

I think it's much more possible that the military takes over the government immediately after a Trump win and makes an example out of the Republican party.

Blue states contribute more to military bases and would be able to provide more soldiers.

These folks are stupid enough to think the military will just fall in line under Trump, but they also gotta worry about civilians knocking off politicians who need to do business in inner cities and minorities leading attacks on suburbs.
Yup

These 4 star generals and admirals haven't forgotten that shyt Trump's draft dodgin ass talked about McCain being a loser for being captured and staying behind with his guys when he was offered to be let go as a POW. Believe that.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
In addition to this, three other things to consume to help fill in the picture here.

First this.

Next, this is the process the nazis followed to create totalitarian control.

One part of the above is this. The Supreme Court ruling with Trump winning will put us here.

He says they are winning, because they are. It's not a singular event that leads to these things. It's a slow coordinated deconstruction of the previous system and creation of a new one. Even if trump loses, other parts of society are moving in this direction that aligns with their goals. They will just wait until they can get another avatar for the presidency to fill in for Trump if needed and try again and again.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
In addition to this, three other things to consume to help fill in the picture here.

First this.

Next, this is the process the nazis followed to create totalitarian control.

One part of the above is this. The Supreme Court ruling with Trump winning will put us here.

He says they are winning, because they are. It's not a singular event that leads to these things. It's a slow coordinated deconstruction of the previous system and creation of a new one. Even if trump loses, other parts of society are moving in this direction that aligns with their goals. They will just wait until they can get another avatar for the presidency to fill in for Trump if needed and try again and again.
You put an end to that shyt by having a fearless progressive jail and kill the folks trying to install this shyt.

It's literally that simple.

Unfortunately there's not a single person in the Democrat party that ever even spoke on defending themselves with violence outside of Jasmine Crockett. Only Democrat I've ever seen talk about using her gun if somebody ran up on her and her security.

If the next person in power ain't willing to swing first, Repubs will maintain their ability to do this shyt.

We need to completely put an end to the possibility of this shyt happening again. Along with rules against disinformation and the ability to arrest news anchors immediately for reporting false information. Do some reasonable shyt. No trial, video evidence is all that's needed, and the max time in jail is 1 months. Multiple times defenders get more and more time each violation.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Honestly, I can see the country breaking up at that point. It'd be for the better imo.

Sucks I live in Ohio, but whatever.
Some comic books years back before 2015 had stories where America was divided into territories. Each race had its own coast. The South remained with the African Race, North was Caucasians, West was for Asians, East for Native Americans and the central area was the base of govt

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Some comic books years back before 2015 had stories where America was divided into territories. Each race had its own coast. The South remained with the African Race, North was Caucasians, West was for Asians, East for Native Americans and the central area was the base of govt
East of West.

Daps
For what? How you gonna shoot down a drone strike? No bullet proof vest can stop a tank shell
I wasn’t talking about the army in fact the army itself with all the Black and Latino service members could split if an authoritarian group like that gets into power

You would be strapping up against white supremacists attempting to take power not against the army as it currently exists.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I wasn’t talking about the army in fact the army itself with all the Black and Latino service members could split if an authoritarian group like that gets into power

You would be strapping up against white supremacists attempting to take power not against the army as it currently exists.
Ah ok.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

This should be common sense lol.

It's crazy how some people can't comprehend this. No way all branches of government falls in line. It's more of us than it is over them. MANY MORE. Some 70/30 type of shyt.

Whole white states only provide 300,000 h 800,000 residents OVERALL. They won't be able to provide as many soldiers as a single big city lol.