Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
this is from the very article you posted... did you read it?

"The court also ruled that Trump is not immune for “unofficial acts.” And “not everything the President does is official,” the majority determined."
Babygirl........

THEY REMOVED ALL ABILITY TO QUESTION THE ACT, FROM ALL LEVELS OF LAW ABD GOVERNMENT.

Meaning, if he decided to nuke New York, IT CANT BE INVESTIGATED BY ANYONE BUT THE SUPREME COURT.

If you bring a case, YOU CANT INVESTIGATE IT (or maybe without SC approval).

That wording is SPECIFICALLY quoted on every network right now lol

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Their first job should be getting Biden to step down, so they have a chance to win an election

Daps
Babygirl........

THEY REMOVED ALL ABILITY TO QUESTION THE ACT, FROM ALL LEVELS OF LAW ABD GOVERNMENT.

Meaning, if he decided to nuke New York, IT CANT BE INVESTIGATED BY ANYONE BUT THE SUPREME COURT.

If you bring a case, YOU CANT INVESTIGATE IT (or maybe without SC approval).

That wording is SPECIFICALLY quoted on every network right now lol

i'm sorry that is not how court opinions work. you don't just pick one sentence to base your understanding of wtf happened. you are confusing media with law, babyboy

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is from the very article you posted... did you read it?

"The court also ruled that Trump is not immune for “unofficial acts.” And “not everything the President does is official,” the majority determined."
The problem is that every 'official act' from here on out will be argued and it'll have presumptive immunity. And even then if prosecuters can get it out of the 'official act' category and into an 'unofficial act' category, 'official act' evidence cannot be used to prosecute it. It ultimately makes it much harder to hold the president accountable which is the whole point. Trump will undoubtedly abuse this and given our corrupt SC he'll probably get away with it.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At this rate, they'll be bring back slavery and nikkas thinking their 40 acres and a mule is around the corner with reparations. I don't give a fukk if Biden is in the grave. I'll be writing him in. Republicans can never hold the presidency again for as long as we stand as a republic.

Nah black people aint the only ones getting enslaved fukk that you think all these groups aint gonna bust at no govt cops looking to round them up??!? :mjlol: ask those NYPD cops that got their finger bitten off by them immigrants if they ready for that work :mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
i'm sorry that is not how court opinions work. you don't just pick one sentence to base your understanding of wtf happened. you are confusing media with law, babyboy
Like......... Are you not watching TV at all? :dahell:

So the whole country is wrong, and you are right? Every network is going crazy right now, saying exactly what I'm saying (as crazy as it sounds) but the opinion is written up like that.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The c00ns who use every bad news angle they can to shyt on reparations movements are absolutely pathetic. All I got from this :yeshrug:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Black farmer debt relief? Republicans sue to put a stop to it.
Race-based AA? Republicans sue to put a stop to it leading to a chilling effect that's causing schools to get rid of race-based scholarships, etc.
Grant programs that center Black people? Republicans sue to put an end to them, even though the same programs exist that center every other non-Black minority group.

But sure, reparations will skate through w/o any challenges!

These dudes are not serious people.
It almost makes you wonder if it's intentional to get black voting population to expend energy chasing, ironically intangibles, politically while losing focus and passion for immediate threats.

Sitting around waiting for checks from the same system looking to roll back their basic rights. You lose basic rights, checks will be a further unattainable dream. Classic worried about the lawn furniture while the house is on fire.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Dems need a pitbull...I don't think they got one

I can't really see Merrick Garland doing shyt

That's part of the reason idgaf....Dems should have been banging the war drums