Biden announces plans for Supreme Court reforms and constitutional amendment to end presidential immunity

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
What should he do in his last 7 months in office?

I'm not saying he shouldn't do anything, but the timing is suspect

but I don't hey into political debates on TheColi, too many sensitive grown men who want to argue or simply be contrarian

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Now you deflecting :russ: See how a "bothsider" responds when a dem tries to do something good. I guarantee you if Biden and Kamala had pushed for reparations two years ago the sentiment would have been "they can't pass that" and "they are just trying to buy votes".See this is why you dudes get called TLRepublicans.

Im.not deflecting she said that shyt outta her own fat mouth 5 years ago... As usual dems do good shyt ON THE RUN UP TO EVERY ELECTION AND EXPECT US TO APPLAUD THEM FOR IT...:mjlol: clown shyt b... Look at homeboy defending his paymasters...LOOK AT HIM!!!!:dead: doesnt even question why didnt he do this when biden had more braincells to spare :beli: years ago.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If he's going to argue for term limits to the SC, then it should apply to all of Congress as well as they're part of the problem as well.

Revamp the entire system.

THE DIFFERENCE IS THEY CAN
BE VOTED OUT EVERY 2-6 YRS.

THE PPL CANT DO shyt
ABOUT THE SUPREME JUSTICES
ONCE THEIR IN.
:devil:
:evil:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I still don't know what this is supposed to mean.
"Too little too late"

That implies they are "too late" for what they aim to succeed in. So you made a declaration that they will lose.

I'll see you in November. If you're wrong...you may want to re-assess your ability to analyze the world around you.

You won't though. Too much ego probs.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I don't support term limits for the Supreme Court.
:manny:

Gonna feel real bad when a valuable liberal judge gets removed from office during a republican president's reign because his term ended. I don't want to deal with that. Win elections and this won't be a problem. I'm fine with just about everything else proposed and I also am fine with expanding the court.
But that's part of the problem, the current makeup of the court doesn't even reflect the will of the people. Because of the Electoral College, and the ability if the Senate Majority Leader to not hold a hearing you can manipulate this.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
"Too little too late"

That implies they are "too late" for what they aim to succeed in. So you made a declaration that they will lose.

I'll see you in November. If you're wrong...you may want to re-assess your ability to analyze the world around you.

You won't though. Too much ego probs.

Too little too late meaning this won't actually pass:why:

People hate Trump I'm confident he loses in November. Not everyone is a fukking Trump supporter you need to calm down.