Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Pan africanism is a great concept but if those foreign blacks not willing to fight alongside us and flee when shyt gets hard whats the point?!? :mjgrin:

I mean, some Africans can say the same about some African Americans (esp. Af-Ams in the State Dept or US military) so that’s a moot argument.

The point is that there are some Africans who hate white supremacy and aren’t c00ns and there are some Afro-descendants in the diaspora who hate white supremacy and aren’t c00ns. We should work together. Especially if America allows a white supremacist to become its dictator in the next 20-30 years.

Anyway, let’s discuss in another thread.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Purge is coming :wow: I just hope the #BothSides voters get smoked first :wow:

5696e361-8b41-4ab8-9ef3-67c1326fd2f6.png

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all rely on this talking point too much and it feeds directly into Dems inactivity and why nikkas call them p*ssy

Dem president, Dems have majority in the house through voting, but every time Dems get punked or finessed its :damn: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU NIKKAS DONT VOTE

But clearly nikkas did vote, and apparently wasn't enough to stop Dems from getting punked again so what's your point???

There's all these articles about apathy towards Dems and why they lose men and shyt like this is exactly why. Democrats are defined by being inactive, excuse making, bytch ass nikkas

You are really ill informed. The Democrats don't have the majority in the House of Representatives. Here is a little hint: if the Speaker of the House (Mike Johnson) is a Republican then that means the Republicans are the majority in the House. :beli:

We have the most ill informed voters in American history.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are really ill informed. The Democrats don't have the majority in the House of Representatives. Here is a little hint: if the Speaker of the House (Mike Johnson) is a Republican then that means the Republicans are the majority in the House. :beli:

I misspoke and I'll hold that:manny:

Everything else I said still stands, and we've seen as much when Dems have had the majority

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What are you talking about like nikka we aint warn you this day waz coming?!?:childplease: clown shyt b...
You didn't do shyt but accuse people of fearmongering when they were talking about the importance of the supreme court.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Can this orange fakkit and his cult just all die already:why:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You didn't do shyt but accuse people of fearmongering when they were talking about the importance of the supreme court.

And we warned yall from day 1 that these dems aint your friends. Warned ya they let the Republicans run them in govt they dont fight back with the same fire. They actively sabotaged their own plans and then turn around and blame republicans we told yall they use black folks for their votes and dont do shyt for us like they do for other groups... So now that biden had 4 years to fight these fukkers now the entire party gotta reap what it has sown... All those immigrants biden flown in im sure will help him stay in office or fight against the republicans. Your precious dems will save us...:wow: I dont know what you so worried about nikka they gonna save us right?!? :stopitslime:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps

That is true but with Democrats there's always an excuse.